+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Silly me forgot to ask when results will be lol @Gelati

We'll be having her induced so by 20weeks will be more than halfway eeeep....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silly me forgot to ask when results will be lol @Gelati

We'll be having her induced so by 20weeks will be more than halfway eeeep....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78 have you agreed with OB when to induce? I hope the glucose test results is all good. Let us know. Wow 17 weeks already. Time seems to fly but not sure if you feel the same way. I used to think it was quite slow. 20 week scan is very exciting especially DH is going to be there too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe you were probably just too excited to see dd. Ooh more than halfway at 20 weeks! How are you feeling? Honeymoon trimester kicked in yet?

Soon you will be with us worrying about sleep, solids and well mainly sleep. Hehe.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha that's right @Gelati. Soon @Tanej78 will be talking about sleep and feeding

Speaking of interrupted sleep, DD is teething Badly I think or she has a cold. Runny nose, teary eyes, very red right cheek, drool a lot, screams a lot and also screams in her sleep. Last night she got up 4 times before midnight. I gave her panadol tonight so far only one scream. The night is still long though. She also wasn't interested in food or bottle.

We had our 8 month MCHN appointment and MCHN said no need to switch formula to no 2. She said all good except to give DD even more tummy time so no bum shuffling. Need to encourage crawling instead of bum shuffling.
    @Gelati I cook stir fry, curry, steam fish etc. I have cooked stir fry a few times and take out her food before adding salt, soy etc. I've never given rice as finger food. But I see t can work. I'll try. I made her chicken finger for dinner a few nights ago. She loved it. It was just mince chicken (mince it myself so smoother), parsley, chopped up carrot and corn. Wow your DS sounds very smart with finger food. Mine still tries to eat her four fingers instead of te food.

MCHN said some salt is fine at 8 month old. Don't go overboard and start putting salt in all the food but if we are out and eating scrambled eggs then share some, or if I order soup or mash she can have some too.

Are you girls avoiding citrus? I haven't given her heaps of tomato but she has lots of kiwi fruit, mandarin, oranges etc.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope oh no poor DS. MCHN and I were talking about this. She said some babies like mine are cautious. Until they know they can do it, they won't try hence slower in development. Some babies are risk takers and just try even when they can't really stand or walk. So I think your DS might try to do more than he can to start with. The good thing is he will develop faster.

My DD is 8 months old now.

Oh that's awesome. Good to hear you had a nice lunch with DS.

You could give DS noodle soup. I've done that. DD loves it. I cooked chicken broth, add some ginger, drumstick, mince pork. No seasoning. I cooked long life noodle and gave her that with shredded chicken meat and mince pork ball. She loved it. Ate a big bowl.

Actually baby needs carb. Bread, rice, pasta etc are good. Cheese is also good. My DD has lots of cheese sandwich for lunch. Vege is awesome but they also need carb and protein.

Hm when my DD sleeps, I felt the need to take a time out and relax. I tried to do chores but sometimes I needed to have a cuppa and not do anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati @Minib hehe yep won't be long and it will me full of sleep and feed questions

18weeks on Sunday! Oh the honeymoon trimester... Really doesn't help the anxiety haha... Hanging out to feel more... I know I'll regret saying that haha

We haven't got that far in the convo yet about when, I think it will depend on glucose too... But because of the clexane I really don't want to go into labor naturally... So we'll see... I'm 37 weeks Xmas day... 38 weeks New Year's Day nothing like a holiday baby huh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 is there risk delivery naturally with clexane?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's a baby Jesus then hehe

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib bleeding but also can't have an epi... Sooo options are reduced for pain relief and if I had to do CS I'd have to have a GA... Which both DH and I have agreed we want the chance of GA off the table as much as possible...