+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @bbhope DD is drinking. But sometimes it takes longer to finish the bottle. And we have to lie her down flat and she will then finish her bottle.

I know it's a worry that it could become a habit but I say some sleep for everyone is better than none. If you have to co sleep a bit don't stress too much about it. Do what you have to. Sleep deprivation is too hard.

It took about 5 weeks after I stopped expressing before I got my period. And now it's been 5 weeks since that period so it can't be far off.

Good to hear you are feeling better @bbhope my turn to be under the weather. Sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 when is your OB appointment again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib 10Aug... Too faraway lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: sorry to hear that you are under the weather. Ya, i think DS was just seeking for comfort last week. He was fine again to sleep in his cot whole night in the last two days. His tooth has cut through so he was slightly in a better mood yesterday. I am hoping that's it. It was a very unbearable one week! BTW, DS hates us wiping his hands after meal. Does DD have the same problem?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather. Probably a combination of everything. Being back at work is tough as a mother. My first week back and all I can do is try to focus on work when I'm at work and not on ds. I rarely call back home and just get on with work. So busy. The good thing is the insomnia has gone. Can't get up now! I'm actually look forward to no work tmr so I can sleep in for an hr. Ds gets up around 8am.

Dd could be teething. It is a really long drama out process. Ds went off hot food or even all solids when it was bothering him badly. He finally has his first tooth come through! I think his teeth are really bothering him now. It seems like all 4 are coming out at the same time. Poor little guy.

@bbhope yeh ds hates hands and face wiped. I have to just try do it quickly. Has ds got his top two teeth now? Sounds like he just needed some comforting. Ds has been soo unhappy with the teething but he doesn't like teething toys. We tried the gel but not sure it does much. I guess it's just something we all need to suffer through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: glad to hear that insomia is gone. wow....4 at once! They go through so much pain to cut teeth and then lose them all in a few years. Oh no...only one at the top cut through over the weekend. This means it will be another round of unsettledness when the other one comes. The bottom ones came out the same time around 6.5 months. Panadol certainly helps. I am now asking daycare policy for administering that. I feel so bad to have him suffer without anything to ease his pain last week when he was there. The gel doesn't do anything. If it is bothering him, he doesn't want the teething toys either. The giraffe sofie is great but he gets bored with it now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 8 more sleeps. Is DH going to be there for the appointment?
    @bbhope how's your DS? Sleeping better? Haha my DD hates me wiping her hands, mouth and face. Sometimes she just gave me the unhappy look but sometimes she will scream at me lol.
    @Gelati did you enjoy being back at work? Awesome. Good to hear No more insomnia. How good is sleep! Lol. Oh god my dd gets up around 6.30-7 am now so even when I'm not working I'm still up early

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - ds decided he wanted to wake at 7:30 today. Boo! Yeh how good is sleep! I'm actually happy when I wake up and get that really sleepy can't get out of bed feeling. Weird isn't it? Much better than the being wide awake but knowing you're tired!

Yeh but your daughter sleeps early so you have a long night to relax. Today ds went to bed at 7:30 and it was so much better than 8:30.

@bbhope we have moved to follow in formula and ds got allergic. After a couple of days he started getting red patches with little raised lumps on his body. Must be the milk protein ratio. So we have switched back to 1. And doing 1 bottle of follow on a day.

Ds now rolls onto his tummy when sleeping and cries so I have to roll him back. Another step back in the sleep diaries! Luckily at night he doesn't do it cos it's dark so he can't see. But I'm sure it won't be long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS is a happy baby again after the tooth cut through the gum over the weekend. He is sleeping fine in his cot again. So yes, those night waking and sleeping in our bed are for comforting. he is eating well and active again at daycare. Last week, he was just upsetting and screaming all the time. It makes the an hr commuting less stressful.
    @Gelati: we didn't have to switch formula because aptamil lactose free is suit for babies up to 12 months. So u reckon DS has mild cow milk allergy?

DS was rolling non stop when he first mastered the skill. It was an exhausted 4 nights. Now he just sleeps on his tummy. He sleeps better in the Sleeping bag. Without it, he would do a grand tour in his cot. On Monday, he managed to sit up and started pulling the power cable for the baby monitor! Other than rolling that happened in 24hrs. Other skills are mastered slowly. He is still commando crawling. Like to stand up but can't pull himself up just yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    U don't need an alarm with kid.

How r u traveling @Tanej78?