Closed Thread
Page 70 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You will master it. I do that one spoon for DD one spoon for me. Coffee is easy. You can still chat while feeding. I quite like going out during her lunch time as DD will be more distracted by food and not whinge for entertainment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps @bbhope I've had many disastrous coffee and lunch dates. Sometimes I wonder why I bother as I would stand there trying to calm my DD down. But I was always glad at least I gave it a go and I could tell hubby how easy his day was when he can have coffee in peace hehe

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #4

@bbhope @Gelati have you bubba's weight gain plateau? Mine doesn't seem to put on weight in the last few weeks. Have gone taller so looks skinnier. I weighed her and she hasn't put on any in the last two weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy birthday @Tanej78! Hope you feel those kicks soon. Posterior placenta is preferred as hopefully you will feel kicks sooner and bubs will be lying anterior

@bbhope oh I'm not a great baker but I do enjoy baking. Yeh it's hard gotta get the measurements exactly right. Certain things are easier to bake than others.
    Same as minib, lunchtime is good to go out as food is a good distraction. I normally feed bubs while waiting for food to come out and then give him some crackers to entertain himself while I'm eating and sometimes I give him bits of what I'm eating.

@Minib - I'm sure dd is fine. She sounds very tall! Ds is also skinny and tall, 8.5 kg and 74 cm tall. His weight has def plateaued. He still puts on a bit, maybe 50g a week but not much at all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you for the birthday wishes no flutters yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: ya we started to notice that it is easier to feed him outside. He got distracted and just opened his mouth wide. At home, it is getting harder. The problem is preparing food.....I don't like pouch food so always try to feed him at home. Certainly, gonna try eating out with him by myself. I only do that with DH because of an extra helping hand.

DS gained weight for sure but that's after losing a lot when he had pneumonia. He hasn't eaten any solid since Sunday. Vomited twice. I reckon he probably stores enough fat to compensate it. Other than this, he is still drinking, happy except yesterday. A bug maybe and not solid part could be teething. Upper tooth is about to cut through!!

I was not feeling well after lunch yesterday. DS was so demanding (fussy) probably because he was tired. he didn't sleep the night before and somehow didn't want his morning nap either. The only way to keep him entertain was walking outside for hrs. Called DH to come home half an hr early to deal with him. Vomited big time and my stomach was so painful that I thought about going to ED. all the sudden, I realised how DH could send me there with DS sleeping?! I didn't have the energy to even get up. Once I felt slightly better, took the panadol to ease whatever pain I had and finally fell asleep. Food poisoning....staying home today. Feel bad getting up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think my DD is 8kg weighed at home 3 days ago. Re length we haven't had our MCHN appointment since 4 months but we measured her at home when she was 6 months old, about 70-71cm. Probably not very accurate though.
    @bbhope I don't give my DD any pouch food. She refused them. When we go out, we take food that can last being at room temperature eg bread, avocado, cheese, biscuits, mixed veg, fruits generally no meat. I have really taken a liking of bringing sandwiches out as its better plus it's winter so food doesn't go off quickly.
    @bbhope poor bubba. If he's still happy having his bottle I think it's ok. A lot of people tell me food before one is just for fun. It's all about the milk. Oh how many teeth now?

Oh no you poor thing! How are you feeling today? I hope you are feeling better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: DD is very tall! DS is only about 70cm now. He was about 8kg at 8 months check (ie after his sickness). he must be over 9kg, though. Ya, i heard some babies hate pouch food. Finger food won't fill him so we always feed him pouch food on the go. Funny is that we now have the opposite problem as of few weeks ago. Bottle but no solid. Apparently, he wasnt interested in his bottle today at daycare. This time seems to be worse than last teething period. I was told that this is nothing until the morals come in! Just checked his gum. OMG. It is so swollen!! Like a big bum. He has two bottom ones and one at the top is about to cut through.

I am feeling better but still can't handle any food. Stomach is still feeling off. Whatever it is, i hope it passes soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish my baby doesn't hate pouch food @bbhope. It will be so much easier! My DD has lost interest in solid for 3 days now. Actually she doesn't like hot food. Happy to eat cold fruits but not warm meat or vege. Maybe teething?? I'm not sure because it seems like such a long drawn process and still no tooth.

How are you feeling @bbhope? Hope the stomach bug is gone now.

I'm feeling a bit sooky the last 2 days. Feel so sad about going to work. I wonder if my period is coming. So emotional. Get teary over nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ya, i think i can a blessing and a curse. Pouch food is so sweet! Teething is such a long process. Is DD drinking?

DS hasn't been eating much solid (only a few bites) for nearly a week now! He has been sleeping in our bed 3 out of 4 nights this week. He just wanted comfort for teething and perhaps more separation anxiety. Poor him. We are afraid that this becomes a habit.....but he slept fine in his room whole night on tuesday.

I can finally handle normal food yesterday. Took some meds.

Sorry to hear that you are feeling sooky. Hugs. Haven't you had your period since quiting breastfeeding?