Closed Thread
Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope Dr M is recommended higher steroids and full intralipids. It will be a natural FET.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It sounds like a good plan @Tanej78

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope oh I got the results which I'll PM you they don't make any sense to me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't figure out how to send it in PM lolImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1456385244.112766.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: i cant read the number very well. I'll PM you.
    @Gelati: I am VERY confused. In order to claim CCR/CCB, you have to create an online account for DS? And the claim it from there? The first question on the page asks me if i am claiming the benefit for myself, i select no, then it says that i can't claim on my child behalf. It is strange. How are they expecting a baby to use the computer?! LOL. I went to centrelink today. My understanding is that i have to submit the claim first, then the childcare center can log the hours with centrelink.

Do you know if you need to be working at least 30% in order to claim CCR/CCB? I ask because you are still on leave/not working and sending DS to CC. From the sound of it during my visit at the CC, you need to be working in order to get the assistance. I don't know.......

I tried to look up FBT A info. What's the income test limit? I don't see to find the exact amount online.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I have a look. Your nk cell in fact is normal. Just imbalance. Full dose of intralipid will help, I think. Do u have any infection? White cell is pretty high, though. Maybe still recovering from the surgery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry just been a manic week this week so haven't been able to reply.
    @Minib - i don't really have much caffeine at all but i'm sure one cup or sometimes two would be fine. i have about one every second day. Oh guess what i think having oats does increase supply cos the last couple of days i've had oats for breakfast i've had about 20-30% more breastmilk! Don't worry ds is 4 months old and can't roll over. Every baby is different, she will roll over when she's ready. I know babies who don't start walking until 18 mths.

How has dd been sleeping lately?
    @bbhope - if you are on maternity leave you quality for the childcare rebate. Not sure how it works when you are back working. I don't think the min hours is that much? Your childcare place should be able to help you with it. For me I just logged on and lodged another claim and completed it. Not sure what to do now, probably need to upload invoices? Will ask childcare place on Monday. When you are completing the claim it will tell you your son's CRN in one of the steps. You just give that number to your childcare place.
    @Tanej78 - i don't know anything about immune issues for women but i wanted to wish you luck for your FET in April. I am so angry for you about your situation, i can't imagine how you must be feeling. I just hope that now that LB has fixed it, April will be your BFP.

DS had 4 mth vaccinations today and cried terribly. Poor thing. HOpe he doesn't have a bad reaction to it. The 3-4 hrly feeds seem to be working, he is doing more 1.5 hr sleeps lately. But he still wakes overnight with random sleep throughs. @Minib - if he sleeps before 9 he usually wakes around 1-2am, and then sleeps through to 6-7 ish. Then if he goes down again he can sleep until 8-10 ish. I don't know what i can do to make him sleep through especially when i know he can do it. Wonder if i'm doing something wrong? it would be good even if he was just consistent. sometimes randomly he may sleep to 3:30. Jealous of all those mums who have babies that have consistent sleepers at night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: Did u make a claim under you or DS with a new login account?

DS had his vax yesterday. He was napping 2 hrs once today with 30 mins cycle (i help him to go back to sleep again). This is an one off due to the vax. It would be nice if he does this everyday. LOL. He has a mild fever now. His night sleep also not consistent. Now,more to do with his teething pain. He doesn't need the night feed anymore (i think). I asked the CHN about the solid. she said that they could only recommend what the child health dept recommendation is for startingn solid. That's 6 month of age.

I am planning a big trip in April. Seeing grandparents of both sides.

Edit: honestly, i have no complain about DS night sleep. Despite inconsistency, he is at least sleeping!!!
    Last edited by bbhope; 26-02-2016 at 17:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope - i just made the claim under my account. I don't think DS has an account only a CRN number.

DS had a mild fever last time too. I think he will get one this time too. No fever tonight yet but he has rosy cheeks. I just hope he doesn't have diarrhea. I think last time he got a mild case of it. Last time he drank the vaccine well but this time he was refusing it. I"m trying to give him little bits of water to get used to it cos he is refusing that too. Only likes the taste of milk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope I think your DS just want to know you are there for him. You are his safe place. Your DS has also changed heaps since a few weeks ago. He's grown up heaps. I'm glad some kind of co-sleeping work even if he is just lying there not sleeping.

So I started seeing signs of her trying to roll from tummy to back. She hasn't been successful yet but her body will tilt then fall back on tummy. She still doesn't enjoy tummy time. Can't go more than a few minutes in one session. I've tried books, toys, mirror, me, DH. Not sure how to make her like tummy time more.
    @Tanej78 please just skim through all the baby routine talk. It will bore you! I'm glad to hear DH will be back for Easter and anniversary. Also it's ok to feel angry and frustrated. I would too! Just take your time to recharge and only do the FET when you are ready. I don't understand your test results at all. But I hope it isn't too bad.
    @Gelati really? Oats does the trick for you? I'm not a big fan of oats but guess I need to suck it up and eat it. Guess what she's 12 weeks and I'm not quitting BF yet haha. I'm so stubborn!! We are also back to direct BF 2-3 times a day. I need the direct contact so my body knows what kind of milk to produce for her. I read that's how it works. And she has no issue with me drinking milk. So I'll continue drinking milk and hope it will help her poo.

Her day sleep is still inconsistent. But the feeding is more consistent now. It does mean she could end up with play feed play routine which isn't quite right. Night sleep is the same. One wake up.

Poor bubbas. Vax can really upset them. I think with the 4 month vax, keep an eye on them around 9-10 days post vax. They can develop fever then. That's what I heard and apparently it's on the vax handout.

How did DS go after vax @Gelati?
    @Gelati I don't have the answer how to make a baby sleep through. I've asked plenty friends and they all said we can try hard but some babies could take up to 7-8 months before they sleep through. Apparently solid helps as it keeps them fuller longer. But this is what I've tried for the last few days.

Last feed at around 7.30 pm. So if she was due for a feed at 6 pm I would still give her a feed but smaller bottle then around 7.30 pm wake her up (if she's sleeping) and do a bigger feed and sleep. So her sleep time is consistent now around 7.45-8 pm but she still wakes around 4-5 am for a top up. Tonight I'm going back to dream feed around 10.30 pm. Hopefully it means I'm swapping the 4 am feed to 10.30 pm. I'll try this for a week and see if it works.
    @bbhope every expert seems to have a different view re solid. Apparently some government website and royal children hospital said 4 months. I'm just going to try around 4 months if she's ready.

Wow that's a big trip @bbhope. Asia and Europe. How long are you away for?

I have given dd water a few times. Around 10ml. Paed said it could help with poo but I have to give it in between feed so she doesn't replace milk with water. She doesn't mind water at all.