+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib no movement yet 15w1d today... Cmon little one lol... DH flies back to work on Friday, hasn't been home for an appoint since 10w and won't be til 20w so I'm really tempted to see if we can sneak something reassuring before he heads back... Even if it's just hearing her HB... So weird being in this limbo!
    @bbhope yep spoke to him last week, will do follow up bloods in a week or so after reducing pred to 15mg to check levels...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78 yeah the weeks can drag on a bit until you feel movement. Have you started popping? I can't remember when I first felt movement but can't be too far off for you. Maybe a couple more weeks. When is the next OB appointment? Could you get a scan there?
    @bbhope @Gelati haha I don't always work at night. Some nights I feel the need to but don't have the energy to.
    @Gelati nice! I certainly don't bake haha. I can bake a few things but am not great with it. Yeah you prob won't have time to bake once you go back to work. Lol.
    @bbhope I didn't know Tuesday is a popular day at cc. Why is that? But good to know. I've asked for 2-3 days at cc starting feb next year I might do tue to thu or tue and wed then. Poor thing. Your son is sick again. It sucks to see them sick so much but really not much you can do when he's at cc.

Tell me about it. Melb gets to 4 degrees overnight. I can't wait for warmer weather but I get bad hay fever so I'm not that big a fan of Spring.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati when you go back to work, I reckon your son bed time will adjust. My daughter is down to 2 solid sleep during the day. So she's up around 4/4.30 and by the time I pick her up from mum around 5ish, she will have dinner at 6. Bottle at 7 then bed just before 7.30 pm. She's up at 6 am these days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes once u r back working, his sleep time will be adjusted @Gelati. We moved ds bed time to 8pm when DH and I swap primary carer role. Ds had the flexibility to get 3 naps if needs be. But the third nap is causing some problems. With us picking him up at daycare at 5pm. No way we can fit in the third nap so move his bed time to 7ish again.

I wish I am a good baker. I can cook but baking requires precise measurement which I am not good at it.
    @Minib: most public holidays fall on Monday. Childcare centre still charges for it so most people won't choose that. I heard that mining people dot work on Friday or Thursday so Friday is quiet. So this leaves tues and wed. When I asked to increase an extra day, they could offer me Monday but that's the playgroup day and I really don't want to miss it! If I have found some other moms maybe it isn't as important.
    @Tanej78: I know it is not recommended. I had a Doppler to hear the baby heartbeat whenever I wanted. U can get them like $30. If that's convenient with DH being home sometime without having to go to the proper scan place? Do u know if your have anterior or posterior placenta? I had anterior and didn't feel any certain movement until 20w.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had frost in Perth last week and it has been very cold overnight. Like 5C too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib have next OB appt in just over 2 weeks he will scan me, but I'll see how I go this week with DH home...

I think I've kinda popped but I had a jelly belly to start with so I feel like it's more that but then I guess she's pushing it out
    @Minib I've thought about it but chatting to a close friend I don't think it will be good for me and my anxiety.... I'm pretty sure doc said posterior placenta at my 10 or 12 week scan....

It's my birthday today so it would b wonderful if I felt something today!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday @Tanej78.

I went to the playgroup today. Sigh..didnt' see the lady i met at the library program. She was very lovely so she is my target. hahah....i met a new one from last week playgroup, though. From the sound of it, she seems lonely as well. Too awkward to ask phone number or meet outside of playgroup only meeting the second time. Geez...feel a bit like dating. Hopefully in a week or two, i get to meet them outside of playgroup.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 happy birthday!!! I hope you have a nice relaxing day. And your little girl is kicking madly today so you can feel a little bit of giggle. The early days movement is confusing. I was never sure if it was the baby or just a big fart coming soon haha.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope hey that's a good playgroup session then. Just ask casually if she wants a coffee after the session? Worst case is she said no but what's there to lose?

Very good point about public holidays on Monday. It's probably why a lot of part timer want to work on Mondays then hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL. I should have picked Monday to work then!!! Actually, we don't get state holidays anyway. All acummulate until Christmas.
    @Minib: good point. After playgroup would be good. Separated time would be awkward. DS eats his lunch around that time so don't know how it works about coffee afterward and feeding him at the same time!