Closed Thread
Page 65 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I feel like I'm quite relaxed when it comes to food. I'm cautious of sugar, salt, take away as it can have msg etc. but I try hard to introduce diff variety and texture. If it wasn't because of a couple of friends who told me what to do, I would probably be a lot more careful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Also I'm so lucky no allergy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just quickly reading through - @Tanej78 - oh how gorgeous thank you for sharing. Another little girl to add to our group. Yes @Minib now we have even. Actually it seems to be girl season. All my friends are having girls that are due later this year whereas when we had ours all our friends were having boys! Haha funny that.

@Tanej78 - is hubby starting to look for work in Melb now heheh!!! You guys must be so super excited. I can't wait till you meet your little bundle of joy! Shopping will be so much fun for a little girl too. So much to choose from. Boys aren't as much fun with the clothes and dress up 😝

@Minib - sounds like dd is doing well and growth may just be evening out. I'm sure you'd know if she wast getting enough. I'm getting much more relaxed with food now too and most of the time ds eats whatever we eat. Have you tried rhubarb? Our neighbours gave us a bunch and its soo easy to make. Just simmer in 5 min in water. I give it to him as finger food or mix it in with yoghurt. This morning he had it with oats and apple. Then I give him some peanut butter on bread to eat himself. Ds is down to 3 bottles as well and 2 naps. He does 1.5 hrs in the morning then a bother 1.5-2 hrs in the afternoon. He wakes up at night tho so we need to give him the dummy. Normally it's just at around 10pm or 11pm so not a big deal as we are normally still up but last night he woke at 2:30am too. That wasn't so much fun!

@bbhope - with meat use rip it up and give it to ds. He should be able to chew it. Last nigh we had some roast chicken and I just ripped up bits and put it on his tray. You can also rip up bits of broccoli or spinach and they can eat it as finger food. I don't have the patience so I still make his dinner and feed it to him. Then as we are eating I rip up a bit of what we're eating so he eats with us. Unfortunately he has a late bed time 8-8:30 so he's still up when we have I dinner. He's got a late wake up time as well. Around 8/8:30. This routine will need to change when I'm back at work.

Afm- insomnia getting a little better. I've joined the gym and doing high intensity classes and that's been helping. Also good with weight loss! Lol.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #4

@Gelati thank you still feels very surreal... Seeing my OB again on Wed... Going to talk about reducing the security blanket of medications... although the haematologist he sent me to suggested I need to b on clexane the whole way through... So we'll b delivering with planned induction or c-section..

DH will prob be working through til Dec, try and get on top of things money wise now we're not pouring it into treatment but so good to know we have an end date!!

I'm so glad to hear the insomnia is getting better xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Tanej78

It must seem surreal after everything you've been through. It will probably feel that way until you have your little girl in your arms. Planned birth sounds like a good idea given all the meds and risk etc. will give you a bit of peace of mind and it also feels like you have a bit of control back and sometimes that's important. It's second trimester now isn't it? For me second trimester flew by so hope it feels the same for you and then it'll be the final stretch! Isnt it amazing how long the trying is - so slow and full of the Unknown, so much heartbreak and neverending but once it happens it just flies. Makes me realise how easy it can be taken for granted for those who have no issues having a baby.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati that's what I keep telling myself the wait now is nothing like it has been... Yep 2nd Tri.. 13w1d

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you started announcing it yet or still waiting?
    Have you had any morning sickness or yucky symptoms? I had it bad between 7-13 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati we did a FB announcement on Friday... If went into meltdown haha... We are very lucky to be very supported after such a long journey people are very excited lol... DH wanted to do it @12w but I wanted to wait til we got harmony back and scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati just lots of feeling yuck and reflux til about 11 weeks... Now ifs just no appetite and indigestion

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw I'm sure everyone's super excited for you both. Is the indigestion causing the no appetite? At least you're not eating like a pig like I was to keep the nausea at bay. Sounds like it's starting to get better so hopefully honeymoon trimester will kick in soon

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (12-07-2016)