+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 96 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh what an amazing morning... Seeing my little bobble head dancing away... Head, hands feet.... LB actually did the scan was so positive about it all... Oh man doesn't feel real but at the same time it does... So exciting... Can't wait for DH to get home now, and our 10week appointments next week!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woohoo!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Tanej78!!!! This is your take home bubba

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope @Minib
    It really feels like it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you going to find out the gender @Tanej78? When is the baby due again?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope DD gets her cold from her cousins. They go to cc so they share the love it was very mild. She recovered within 2 days without any meds at all. Maybe your DS is going through another growth spurt so a bit inconsistent right now. We do bottle then food for breakfast and lunch. Dinner though we do food first then bottle. Her biggest appetite is lunch. She doesn't eat much dinner. Speaking of bottle, according to my formula tin DD needs to be on 210ml 4 feeds a day. She's not drinking that much. She's on 180ml, 150ml, 150ml and 180ml. Sometimes she can't finish her last bottle either. Her weight gain is healthy in fact she's on around 65th percentile now. Height around 95th.

Same! I am also regretting not starting her on finger food earlier. Now when I give her finger food she doesn't know what to do. She will touch it but then chuck it. So weird as she will put everything else eg toys in her mouth but not food. I'm not sure if DD is chewing much either. I have a net food pouch thing too but haven't used it yet. I might give her papaya or kiwi fruit in those pouch this week. I don't think she will know what to do. Also because she can't sit up on her own, I find she does spews now if I put her on the floor not long after a meal. She always roll to her tummy straight away and can't roll back yet.

I don't know if my DD is hitting milestones or not. She can't eat finger food yet. She can't roll back from tummy to back. She can't sit up on her own yet.

Same. I feed her lots of pre cooked frozen meal too. Now for dinner I tried to feed her what we eat but I'm running out of ideas of what to cook.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #4

@Minib oh yes probably next week after harmony ... Almost 9 years is long enough to wait

Edd 15 Jan

Thanks
    Reviews
    The milestone really is making people nervous, isnt it?!? I try not to think about it. Your DD is only 6 months. DS didn't start sitting until 7 months. Still, he doesn't sit up on his own either. We have to put him in the sitting position.

I just got the test report back from the new GP. What's the F chance that the bacteria is resisting the antibiotic DS was on few weeks ago?! Thanks goodness that DS got better on his own from the pneumonia. Last week was just a "flare up", i guess. We didn't ignore it but couldn't get a GP appointment immediately. Now, we are onto the right antibiotic. It has been a month.....he is happy and active in general so we and the new GP aren't concerned.

Don't trust the formula suggestion. It is natural that they drink less as they eat more solid. They have to wean off the bottle by 12 months. My friend baby went off formula at 9 months on his own.

LOL. Same as DS. He just throws the finger food to the ground. Well, he is getting the idea now after a week. He gags a lot! Rice cracker is really a good practice. He is eating that like a pro. It melts in his mouth straight away. I ain't worrying about choking for that. They suggest to start finger food at 8 months. I reckon we could start earlier because he becomes a fussy eater. ie. food has to be smooth........

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD is making lots of progress with the finger food. She eats the toast now. She also loves the biscuits and rice crackers etc.

Omg that's so lucky that he fought the pneumonia himself. This new GP is good? Your poor DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: that's good. DD is about 6 months? It is a good age to start finger food. I don't think you are starting it late. Most babies won't have the coordination to do that before that anyway. Even with puree, their tongue thrust reflex might still be strong before 6 months. I don't think DS got over with the tongue thrust until about 5.5 months. DS is slow with his development but he will get there eventually. Finger food is more for him to play than eating at this stage. Hopefully he will be more motivated when he sees his friends at daycare doing it. As for milk, DS is down to 3 bottles now. Less than we would hope for.

How did you give toast? Is it crispy enough that DD won't choke?