Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78: how is the pregnancy going?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope omg I would be really worrie after receiving the letter. Have you seen the doctor for follow up? How can they not call? I would have thought a phone call not a letter??

It's been pretty cold in Melb. Our little girls room is about 13 degrees overnight with no heater so the heater is on a lot. I know this as j turn off the heater when she wakes at 7.30 am and when I put her back to sleep around 9.30 am her room could be 13 degrees. So I imagine it's pretty cold overnight. My hubby isn't cold most of the time. He gets hot very easily. I get cold easily but I layer up. I will wear 2-3 layers plus a thick doona so no heater in our bedroom.

Haha. My girl is still drinking water from the bottle. She will drink water just can't work out the sippy cup yet.

When are you girls planning to switch the car seat facing forward?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope 8 weeks tomorrow...
    I'm away from home travelling north nsw and Queensland photographing some families... Great distraction... Can't wait to get home though and rescan with DR LB rooms I'll be 9w2d

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: I bet you can't wait!!!!
    @Minib: we actually followed up with the GP 2 days after the hospital visit. That GP isn't particularly good either. We basically went back asking for antibiotic since DS was still pretty sick. His sickness improved 3 days after the antibiotic. He is actually starting another round of cold. Yes, as expected, non-stop. Both DH and I get it now too. We are going to get sick with him continously. Strange, it seems the winter cold is worse. DS was sick twice before and neither of us got it. Also, DH seems to have the worse effect than me. The cold for me is mild but he always has the fever like DS.

I am furious about what happened with the hospital. I talked about it at the other closed group. They encourage me to lodge a complaint because who knows what other issues they have missed!

Sigh...a good GP is hard to come by. I have gotten the name of a GP who specialized in paed. BUT it is very difficult to get an appointment! I am not sure how useful it is. This requires us to travel to the next town as well. A good dr would have been able to diagnose DS condition by hearing his breathing sound on this lung without the x-ray. Both the GP and the hospital dr didn't seem to be good enough to do that.

Re: car seat. No intention to switch it front facing until DS can no longer rear facing. I know that DS likes to be seated front facing. We had that while visiting travelling oversea. I personally prefer him sitting rear facing. The brica in sight mirror entertains him enough for now so I'll see. It won't be in rear facing for long anyway. He almost reaches the marker.

A question for @Minib and @Gelati: what kind of toys are your DD/DS playing? While I know DS is a bit slow in development, I don't see him playing the toys that are age specific for his age. I wonder if it is just toy company marketing or it is him being slow in this as well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 1 week 1 day to go until the next scan how are you feeling? Feel any different? Tired?
    @bbhope lodging a complain isn't a bad idea. They need to review their processes there. It's very disappointing about what happened. I know what you mean re a good doctor. A GP prescribed antibiotic for DD once when she had a mild cold. I didn't give it to DD. She didn't need antibiotic. It was so mild. I think you just need to keep trying until you find a good one. It sucks when you can't trust the professional. I like our paed so just follow what he says.

Yeah we aren't switching DD into front facing until we have to. Not for a few more months at least.

My DD plays with soft toys, rattle, anything from Lamaze or playgro, books that play music etc. she can't sit up yet so can't play with phone, etc. have you got an activity centre? It's meant to be good. We don't have one that she can play with until she can stand up. To be honest, her favourite game is playing with me. The real toys she gets bored easily.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati how's your insomnia?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib yep week tomorrow... Eep
    I'm still away so keeping busy but also man it couldn't come quick enough haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @Tanej78

I remembered feeling like there were a lot of tww! Tww to another scan. Tww to doctors appointment etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Haha @Tanej78

I remembered feeling like there were a lot of tww! Tww to another scan. Tww to doctors appointment etc
    Yes!!!

Two weeks til OB

I did say to DH tonight when we spoke we are "halfway" to this milestone now, 4weeks since BFP and 4 weeks til 12 weeks... He's hanging to get home and do the 10week appointments with me

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are closer to second trimester now than ever. Soon you can announce it. First trimester was very slow for me. It felt like forever.

That's awesome that he will be at the 10 week appointment too. You could see quite a lot at 10 weeks.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (07-06-2016)