+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope your son must be starting to recognise people. Our son only cries when someone he doesn't know picks him up without him getting to know them first. So like if someone he meets picks him up straight away he starts crying but if they hold him after we have sat down and chatted for a bit he seems ok. I'm going again on Friday for second orientation but this time I leave the room and sit outside.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati No MS really yet... Bits and pieces of indegestion and wind...

I've decided on OB will see what LB says next week. But chatting to my GP I feel pretty comfortable... Will deliver at Francis Perry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That sounds like a good plan. @Tanej78. R u on steroid? It will give u hunger.
    @Gelati: same here. Initially we prefer keeping DS at the old centre until July but we got in to the one near work. We have to take it now. There is one CC being built within walking distance from our house. I will see how our routine works out with the one near work. No easy solution because we live out in the stick. We just thought that we will get to him faster with the centre near work if he is sick. Same at both centres, 0-1yr room. 1:4 ratio with an additional staff. The difference is that one has 8 babies per room. The other is 12 babies per room. My concern is always DS nap. He doesn't seem to sleep much at daycare due to noise. I just hope that he grows out of the noise thing. He can only sleep in pram 30mins max.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope yep 25mg... Funny today is the first day I've felt hungry in a long time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Prednisolone was messing with my body. Be careful with your intake because i have med induced diabetes at the beginning.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope I prefer to have the centre near my home. I don't like to travel with ds. Although the one near your work is faster for you to get to him if he is sick, you still need to travel time back home. I think walking distance from where you live would be handy.

Yeh hopefully he learns to nap longer. Must be hard cos he is there all day and must get tired of he's only sleeping 30min at a time. I'm not sure how ds will go at the new Childcare as they don't have a separate room for sleeping. But they keep saying they get used to it.

@Tanej78 - hopefully you don't get ms. It's not a good feeling at all.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: yes, i thought about travelling back home as well. However, there are hospitals and GP clinics around my work. I live out in the stick! I dont like the idea of traveling with him, especially on public transport. Funny thing is that he seems doing better on the public transport than in the car. There are so many things to entertain him that he won't complain like he does in the car.

He is napping fine at home now. 1--2hrs. Night sleep has also gotten better ever since he knows how to put the dummy back in. Yes, it is about getting used to the noise. I reckon DS won't get used to it at the old centre because he only went there once a week. I hope he will at the new centre given that he is going 3x a week. To be honest, it doesn't matter if there is a separated room or not. The room has no sound insulation. Also if another baby cries, he would wake up anyway. Hmm...where do the babies sleep at your centre?

DS has grown up like a child now. He knows a lot of things happening around him, including recognize people as well.
    @Tanej78: stay away ms!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope the cots are in the same room as the play room. Ds is having second orientation today and he won't feed from the carer. I had to go in and feed. He's so fussy about who feeds him. I hope he gets used to it.

That's good ds is sleeping better now. Are you getting some sleep? I still have insomnia and taking sleeping tablets. I'm getting hormones tested on Monday to see if that's the problem. Also seeing a psychologist to see if it's anxiety related.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: DH is on night shift so i am getting some sleep except when DS was sick and i woke up to help. The virus is going around the house. I just got over the cold. DH is now sick so I'm doing the pick up and drop off duty. Grr....the one on leave supposes to be doing the job. Anyway, minor issue.

DS recovers quite a bit since on antibiotic. He is able to put the dummy back in at night for a few days in a roll without us getting up at all. FX that it lasts, although expecting restless night again when he starts to sit and crawl.

I remember your mom and dh help feeding DS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!!!
    @Tanej78 how are you going hun? Francis perry is an awesome hospital. It's a bit far for me but I Have only heard good things about it. Will you consider moving to a hotel once Bub is born? Good to see you have an OB in mind. Have you booked? Better book early. You can always cancel it if you change your mind.

@bbhope so sorry to hear everyone is sick. You guys have had a really bad run. It just seems like one after another. I hope things start to turn around and no more sickness for a few months. Might be hard given DS is in cc but let's be positive and hope for the better.
    @Gelati sorry to hear your insomnia isn't getting better. It is better to investigate more about it as sleep deprivation sucks big time. Can't function during the day if you don't get a good sleep at night.

I can't believe how big our babies are now. Both your sons will be crawling any day. And mine isn't far from sitting up unassisted I think. I think about life before her, pregnancy, newborn days. Wow it all seems like a long time ago.