Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #4 | Page 51 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope @Minib
    Thank you... I have no idea what it is, wish she hadn't said anything because it really clouded my head during the scan and the rest of my night... I'm avoiding Google and will just ask LB next week. Reason she brought it up is because it makes my uterus hard to see on the scan.

Wish I wasn't such an over thinker I drive DH batty

So just trying to focus on the good that I'm still preg woohoo it's in my uterus and we saw a HB flicker ☺️

Last repeat bloods today for the clinic

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 - woohoo! That's such great news. No idea what that is either but given lynn has been in and had a look around I'm sure she'd say if it was something serious. You are now officially pregnant as they say after that first ultrasound! Yayaya!!

@Minib - oh that's good dd is doing regular poos now. I think it is the solids cos now ds goes anywhere between 1-3 times a day! Probably overeating but he is still only in the 25 percentile for weight. Haha.
    How do you feel not breastfeeding now?

@bbhope no he is not sitting up. Just commando crawling. Mainly using his arms and using his feet sometimes. Not in his knees it looks so funny. Lol. He moves pretty fast now. I wonder when he's going to go up on his knees.
    Hope the antibiotics work. Is he not really getting better? I was surprised it took ds 3-4 weeks to fully get over his cold with no runny nose. I guess it just takes awhile for them to get better when they are that young. Don't worry appetite and weight will come back. They are hardy little things.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78: ya, don't google. I have read about it on the other thread. Just ask LB.
    @Gelati: DS is getting better just not the cough. He is wheezing a lot and trying to catch up breath. 3--4w? is that long? Wow. Ds hasn't had a break so far and this is by far the worst. We are letting DS sit a lot these days. Just to get him used to it.
    @Minib: oh...finger food. We tried just two days ago. It was a disaster. DS almost choke on it despite being soft. He just seems to swallow his solid rather than chewing them. Since DS is still sick, his airway is quite narrow, we will just wait a little while for that.

I still don't have any luck with water. I will see if childcare has any luck with it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati yes that's true, thank you @bbhope ya no google!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope yeh but that wasn't even a bad cold. It was just a mild cold no high fever or anything. And he had the cough and runny nose for ages. Dr said it can take them up to 6 weeks to get rid of a cough.

Oh yes I have ds a banana to hold and eat and he choked on it. Eek! Luckily he just regurgitated it back out. I chopped up a piece of apple into a tiny piece and he chocked on that too and vomited it back out so no more chopped bits anymore. Just grating and mashing. Guess it's cos he hasn't got teeth yet. He's not really chewing on his gums

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 weeks? we are dosing him with antibiotic too soon then. The last two colds were really mild. His cough improved within a week. This time it just doesn't seem to improve. Seeing him wheezing and catching up breath is just hard.

Ya, my friend didn't seem to have any problem with finger food. But her bub has 5 teeth by that time. She was doing baby led weaning. She went straight to finger food!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HCG 35,843 woohoo and prog nice and high 👊🏻😝

Said my goodbyes and good lucks with IVF Nurse hehe... Told her about scan... She was very excited... Also told me not to worry about the Adenomysis... So that's going in the bin for now lol

So now just follow up with FS on Monday and 7week scan then handover to OB booked for week10....

Going to be a long 3 weeks inbetween haha but atleast I'll be away and distracted!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's such great news @Tanej78! Yes! We now get to join you on your lovely pregnancy journey. Have you started feeling any morning sickness yet? So did Lb recommend an Ob then? Yeh the wait between scans now will be the hardest but you'll be half way through before you know it!

@bbhope well you know best if you think the cough needs antis then go with your gut. Ds had a lingering cough for about 2 weeks but runny nose went for 4 weeks. Recently he started getting congested again so we thot he got another cold but it never eventuated into anything and now it's gone after a week so who knows. He's starting another Childcare on Monday so I'm sure he'll be sick again before we know it. This Childcare seems really good tho. Just went to orientation today and they seem great.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: we don't really want to give DS antibiotic. GP offered last friday and DH refused. Just couldn't see him suffer so decided to give it a try. It won't help if it is viral infection. Oh...didn't know that you are sending DS back to daycare. DS supposed to start at the new daycare near work last week but we didn't want to send him in given the circumstance! We wanted to hold back for another week but they were keen to get it started despite me saying DS is still sick. I bet they have seen worse sick kid than DS. Anyway, that's probably because they have been holding on the spot without payment for nearly a month now. We just brought him in for orientation today as well. I'm not sure if it makes things worse. He was crying when the carer took him. We just sat there and watched. A bit like why weren't we holding him?!? LOL. The old centre didn't do any orientation. I just walked in, passed DS to them and left (advised strategy). DS cried but less this way -- I had a peek from outside and he settled in quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope - see how you go. Ds never had real trouble breathing through his mouth. Mainly through his nose. Although the cough and runny nose lasted he only had sleepless nights for maybe 4days and then went back to sleeping ok. Hopefully it starts getting better soon and he's breathing gets better.
    Yeh we were going to hold off but this Childcare was the one I really really liked and when I called they happened to have a place in their babies room which only has 8 babies from 0-1 years old and the carers seem so lovely. They have a 1:4 ratio but everytime I go they have at least 3 ppl in there. Just seems like they have lots of carers that come and go through each room to relieve carers to go on their break. Today for a half hr period there were 4 people in there looking after 8 babies. I think because there was confusion as to who was going on break so they ended up having too many people in the one room but the babies loved it!