Closed Thread
Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @bbhope how much is 1 serve?
    @Gelati babies can def eat bread but I was told toast or crusty part is better as less risk of choking compared to soft bread. I've given DD crusty baguette. She didn't think much of it. She's different to me. I love my food. She's unsure of certain things lol.

I haven't tried weetbix but I was going to mix with some heated cows milk and water. I won't do all cows milk yet I think. It's more just to make sure she's not allergic to dairy but she doesn't need cows milk yet.

DD sleeps really well still. During the day though she's up longer now. Sometimes 3 hours. A few times she was up for 4 hours because she couldn't sleep in the pram but she fell asleep in the car without a tantrum.

I am going to reassess what to freeze. Otherwise it feels like I'm eating a lot of baby food lol.

Have you girls tried giving your little ones big stick of veggie to munch On? I haven't and not even sure if DD knows what to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati is your DS back to lactose formula?
    @bbhope how's DS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib - you're lucky dd sleeps really well. Ds now does 11 hrs ish but will still randomly wake up. No idea why.

Yeh he's back on lactose formula now. Back on the comfort.

That's good she has longer awake time. Ds still only stays awake for 2 hrs and does 3 hrs if we're out. He's also started crawling so need to be careful what we leave out.

I've given him big bits of apple and carrot that he munches on. He also fed himself some cheese today. Lol. He def loves his food.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - when you scramble egg for dd do you put oil in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati I use a tiny bit of unsalted butter. Not sure if that's better or worse than olive oil. Otherwise just use some olive oil. It will be fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh didn't know they can have oil. That's good I'll scramble up some egg with some milk and cheese for breakfast. That'll be easy. Breakfast takes a bit of effort to steam fruit so it can be mashed up. I wonder when they can start having raw apple or pear? Probably not until they have teeth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lone Ranger is in the right spot... And we saw a flicker HB... The doc said she thinks I'm bang on 6weeks.
    Bring on next Monday's follow up... 👊🏻❤️

The doc distracted me with some talk of Adenomysis which is annoying... But I'm choosing to ignore that for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo @Tanej78 I was waiting for your good news post. So happy for you.

What is adenomysis?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati that's good that DS is back on comfort.

DD is fully formula fed now and her poo has never been better. Daily! Haha. Must be with the solids as well though. She has high fibre food. Pear, apple, papaya, broccoli, peas etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: hooray!!!! So happy for you!
    @Minib: 1 serve is about 1 jar or pouch of food (commercial packaging). DS is still wheezing a lot and breathing pretty fast. We really have no idea what he gets. We have decided to give him antibiotic. I really hope that it helps.

Given that your DD sleeps like a champion, no wonder you are thinking about #2. LOL.
    @Gelati: crawling?! Wow. Is he sitting up by himself? I meant from laying on the back to sit up position. Everyone says sitting first but I also get the impression that DS is more keen to learn crawling! I think your DS sleep disruption is due to mastering a new skill. My DS did that when he first started rolling! He has now learned to put the dummy back in. Sometime he just sleeps with his comforter only. However, we still get woken up many times at night due to his cough. We just want to make sure that he is catching his breath! We are happy that we don't have to get up to put the dummy back in most of the time anymore.

DS is still not eating much. He is down to 2 solid a day. We also have to force him to drink his milk at 3pm feed. He is losing a lot of weight with this sickness. I also don't know how to do breakfast given that he doesnt' seem hungry early in the morning!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (24-05-2016)