+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dr Dennis Price is good and not expensive at all but he's old school. Very old school. He's very relaxed.

I would probably find an OB that has more experience with higher risk pregnancy.

My parents can help but I tend to do things myself. The good thing is I know if I'm super tired I could go to mums and she could help looking after Emily for a few hours. Mum has offered to babysit if we want to go out at night but to be honest I feel tired at night and just want to chill out at home.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (15-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib - you're right he is very old school. I was told that if you want the best chance of going natural he is the way to go. He won't rush you to have a c section. But yes probably best to find someone who has experience with high risk pregnancy. I'm sure LB has some good reccs.

Yeh I feel like just chilling at home too but that's cos I'm not sleeping well. If I was sleeping properly at night it's nice to get out once in awhile. I'm sure my mum could look after him but once I'm back at work she'll be looking after him 2-3 days a week so not sure if she can be bothered looking after him on top of that.

Oh btw- first AF is soo heavy! It's finally calmed down a but but man that was crazy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (15-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope I can't believe he wouldn't nap all day. That's crazy. No wonder he was so tired by 6:30. Ds is a night owl. By night time he is full of energy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ... I'll chat LB rooms this week.

Yea I'll be a very "nervous flyer" so I'll need someone to manage me and my anxiety well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati you are right dr DP is very pro natural birth. He will use forcep to aid if required but doesn't make the call switching to c section quickly. He's a funny guy too.

I'm dreading AF @Gelati. How long did it take after you stop expressing? I have heard the first AF is very heavy. It makes sense but I'm still dreading it.

Have you girls stopped losing hair yet? I'm losing a lot of hair daily. When i wash my hair a good chunk will end up in my hands.
    @Tanej78 my OB knew I was nervous throughout the pregnancy too so he offered a couple of extra check ups, extra scans etc. also I went to the hospital twice for a quick monitoring because I couldn't feel movement. It is very understandable. I didn't have coffee for the first 20 weeks. After that one coffee a day. First 12 weeks I think I forgot to breathe lol. I remembered sobbing in the scan room when I could see the baby moving and growing nicely. Relieved.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I've never met him before but just read good things about him online and the midwives sang him praises so I alway thought that's a good sign.

It took me about 3 weeks. So I think you should be getting yours shortly. It was heavy bleeding for about 2 days but now it's back to normal.

Omg I lost so much of my hair it was ridiculous!! But it's stopped now thank goodness. Seriously thought I was going bald.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today's HCG 5292
    The clinic is happy we're stoked
    Traveling along as it should!

I've booked a private scan for Monday arvo I'll be 6.1weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 - that's so fantastic to hear. I'll bet you can't wait for that first scan and also to put your mind at ease. So happy for you 😆

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: good luck for the scan.

I am working full time this week. Will check back on and off. DS is pretty sick (the worst cold we have seen so far) so he is now off daycare this week. Sounds like croup.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are going away in 2 weeks time. So I hope it's not then. I'd hate to be away and can't get into the pool 😭😭😭

Trying to book a proper holiday too but not sure where to go to. Hotels are so expensive in Australia.

Argh I can't wait to stop losing hair. It's good to know it will stop though haha.
    @Tanej78 woohoo!!! So happy for you. Counting down to next Monday for your scan. How was DH when he came home???
    @bbhope oh no!!!!! Your poor DS. Sick so much 😰😰😰

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-05-2016)