+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope - yes best to skip rotavirus if he has a fragile stomach. I'm getting ds vaccinated this friday. Thought i better do it before he comes down with something else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Gelati: ya insomnia sucks. not daycare. He only went there yesterday so DH can sleep in the afternoon. There is a time limit for rotavirus. Next week is his last chance. They won't give it to him after a certain date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    On the other hand, daycare is not helping with his nap. They don't try hard to resettle him. I feel like it is a curse for him to sleep quietly at home because it makes it harder to bring him out. He doesnt sleep well at daycare because of the noise, I bet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope maybe you should just get it then. Don't want to waste the last 2 times. He'll recover eventually. Better to be vaccinated against it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They don't advise him to have the vaccine if he is sick. With rotavirus, it will make his gut worse if he already has diarrhea. We hope it is just teething.m diarrhea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope - oh that's a shame cos he had to go through 2 already.

Yeh childcare don't seem to care about resettling definitely not. But DS should get used to it. We have so much noise at the house now with the landscaping like electric saws, excavator and DS has gotten used to it and just sleeps right through it. Initially at childcare he always woke up too but the last time he went he slept 1 hr. Children adapt very quickly so don't worry too much.

DS doesn't sleep in the pram and i haven't really tried to get him to sleep in it so it's really my fault. But i'm sure if i forced it he'd eventually learn to sleep in it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope when he goes there 3x a week, he get used to it. I will tell the new daycare to try resettling him, though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD would randomly wake up in the middle of the night too. Last night 4 am. Sometimes we can resettle without a feed. Sometimes we give her a feed. Either way she will eventually sleep again. It's not ideal but not much we can do.

Insomnia is bad. I'm so lucky that I'm a good sleeper. Lying in bed for 8 hours with no sleep is a torture. I still get up at 3 am now. I think my body is so used to getting up for pumping. But I fall asleep again within minutes.
    @Gelati it's probably teething given his age. I think they are too young to have nightmares. Have you tried given him Panadol?
    @bbhope argh not again! Your poor DS. It doesn't make you feel better but it is common to get sick a lot from cc. Let's hope his immune system is getting stronger very soon.

Is this the 6 month rotavirus @bbhope?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is not CC this time. The whole diarrhea thing started the night before CC. He has been resting at home jetlagg since we got back late last week. He got a cold while we were in europe. Our niece was sick and they played together so i expected that to happen. DH thinks it was from the flight. anywaym I was told about teething diarrhea. Thats what the CC suggested when DH picked him up. Some other ladies told me the same thing as well.

Yes it is the 6 month jab + rotavirus. DS was a bit behind with the 4 months jab due to our work schedule and babysitter commitment. he coldn't do the 6 months before we left for the trip. Now we are getting close to the deadline for rotavirus. They wont' do it after 33w. QLD website says 8 months is the latest so every state seems to be different!??

My friend told me that his kid only stopped getting sick less after 2 yrs old. I guess it is just common when they are young. They can go to playgroup and get something. Perhaps breastfeeding helps, though.

Given that we have had episodes of night terror with DS. I certainly think can have nightmare. I just read the wonder week app. In fact, expecting nightmare for the next leap. I guess each baby development stage is different so it could be an early onset for nightmare? I don't know......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo Lone Ranger is kicking butt!!

HCG 1129 ❤️👊🏻

But seriously yuck to insomnia and diarrhoea
    @Gelati I know you have some sleeping tabs but have u ever tried melatonin? Anxiety is the worst... Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (12-05-2016)