+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib - Yay for no more expressing!!

She sounds similar to ds. Woke at 5:30 the night before but slept through last night. I try to get him down without a feed if he wakes at 5:30. They are so random!

Yeh I try to let him have at least one nap at home but sometimes it's the last nap of the day so no good. Next week I'll spend more time at home. He still can't nap in his pram seat even though it reclines fully. Probably just need to train him in it.

good work on 2 meals a day! Ds is on 2-3 now and he has about half a cup of food. He rarely stops eating but when he's had enough he starts grabbing at the spoon and food or keeping his mouth shut. Have you tried meat yet? I really need to just do it.

@bbhope yep ds is down to now 4 bottles a day. Sometimes 5 but generally 4.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haven't tried meat yet but I've made chicken stock so she's been exposed to chicken just not eating chicken yet.

I'm going to give her chicken tonight. Have just done up the menu for her so will need to do a big cook up and freeze what I can. Obviously I'll cook fish fresh so i might make fish with soba noodle one night and eat it as a family meal.

I think we need to start thinking of family meal more now otherwise more work.

I am going to introduce egg and herb to her this week too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 I don't know how but I missed your post

OMG OMG best news ever!!! Those are 2 very beautiful lines.

Keep the prog up and maybe ring the clinic if you can get official BT tomorrow or Monday instead. Who has the patience to wait until Tuesday???

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not done yet. I just want to say OMG again @Tanej78

What a great weekend. I'm full of smiles as I type this. I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear the official BT

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Minib eeeep
    I'm now to scared to POAS on another incase it goes away haha and changed my BT to Monday morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a really good feeling about it. Was that with FMU?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aargh!!!! @Tanej78 how did I miss your post too!! I've been refreshing all morning and I missed it 😬😬😬😬😬

When I read minib's post I was like omg omg omg and forgot to breathe as I was waiting for the previous page to come up. Soooo happy for you Hun I really had a good feeling this time after LB went in and cleared things up but I didn't want to get too carried away! When is DH back? Can you put in too much progesterone? Not sure if you can cos women's progesterone when pregnant can range so much so I wouldn't have thot so. But yes keep up that progesterone and make sure you are cleaning the residual waxy stuff out before outting new stuff in so your body absorbs it all. Nurses say it doesn't matter but I think it's better lol. Just my opinion

Haha you might be like me now and test everyday like a mad woman!

Congratulations hun, it really made my day and just before Mother's Day too. Really what perfect timing and the perfect gift. Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - ds just had chicken for the first time. No broth easing into it just blended chicken I made with rice and vegetables hehe.

So do you freeze straight away or put some in the fridge for the next day? How do you heat it up again? I've been just mixing in some boiling water.

Yeh have to plan our meals now too. I'm also eating lots of fruit cos he has fruit in the mornings. Haven't tried yoghurt yet but will now that he isn't lactose intolerant. Going to try egg on Monday. I haven't given him any wheat products yet but maybe try noodles or pasta next week once I'm done with all the chicken and vegetable rice I made! Way too much will have to eat some for dinner tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just made her chicken, peas risotto and I added Parmesan. That's what we are having tonight too.

I have been making a bigger batch of steam veggie and chicken stock. Cool them down then freeze in cube straight away. Once frozen I transferred them to a zip lock bag so I can use the freezer tray again.

I actually found the normal ice cube tray is a good size as you can mix multiple cube into a meal. The Heinz freezer tray for babies are too big for my DD still. She only has 3 teaspoons a meal.

I haven't introduced breakfast but maybe I should just give her fruit. I haven't been introducing 2 course per meal as she's not interested but she's not getting enough fruit.

I take the frozen cube out to defrost a bit then heat it up on the stove. This is why lunch can be tricky if we are out. I will use microwave if I have to but try not to.

Re breakfast, do you give DS oats or weetbix. Will you mix it with cows milk or formula? My MCHN said something about using cows milk but I think have to heat it up. I can't remember.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Making family meal will be tricky. I love chilli and i eat a lot of chilli. South East Asian standard chilli so DD won't be able to handle it. I need to stop adding chilli to my cooking.