+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #4

@Gelati nope I chickened out haha... Knew I had work to do today so didn't want to distract myself! But I will in the morning... BT Tuesday morning!

I've been feeling the progesterone side affects sweats and dreams...

Felt a bit off yesterday and today but could be a bit of anxiety too who knows lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who knows @Tanej78 it could mean something too ...ooh I hope you see something tmr morning. But it may be too early too. I can't wait to hear xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati

I can't remember did you guys POAS before BT?

My FET was a day 6 I think hatching...

I fly to Adelaide next weekend for shoots, planning ahead I'm going to try and book in another intralipid sesh I think once BFP confirmed

Hoping then they'll do an early scan before DH goes back to work on the 24th 😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78 I did poas before BT. I started spotting that afternoon so I poas that night to put me out of misery and it was BFP.

I hope what you feel is the start of a beautiful pregnancy.

Let us know how you go. I am really crossing my fingers for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I know @bbhope. The Royal children hospital suggested flu jab for anyone over 6 months old so I'm sure they have done the research. The only thing is my DD will be 6 months in the middle of winter so I'm not sure how efficient it will be. I will get meningococcal strand B jab though at 12 months. That one is extra but good to have. My paed told us to get it if we don't mind paying for it.

Re her solid, she's not that fuss. Could leave it or take it. She finished her lunch today so I'm going to start on 2 meals a day now. Will do lunch and dinner. I have also given her yoghurt which she quite likes.

I have noticed her poo changed. Not good. Solid, not a lot and irregular again. Can't win.

If rolling from tummy to back is easier, how come most babies I known roll back to tummy first. I'm confused. DD doesn't know how to roll from tummy to back so she got stuck a few times in the cot.
    @Gelati that's not good re anxiety. Just make sure you keep talking to hubby about it so he could help. My family are on holidays overseas so I haven't got any help for the last 4 weeks too. In the beginning it was hard but now I'm used to it. Will it help if you go out more so you don't feel so alone at home?

Good to hear your ds is over his gastro.
    @bbope maybe the diff type of food is good for ds. It might actually means no allergy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 yeh I caved and PoaS. I wasn't going to tho but I was so sure it didn't work that I just couldn't help but do it. You can't win though cos after I did it I had to do it everyday after until blood test to be sure. The tww is the pits!

@Minib oh solid poo really stinks makes me gag. No good that poo has become irregular again. Sigh - the poo diaries continues. Now ds isn't lactose intolerant his poo's have reduced a lot too. So far none today. Can't win can we.
    I was going out heaps but ds has cracked it the last two days. Don't think he naps well enough when we're out and he's been so tired the last couple of days. He's over going out lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib i forgot to ask of dd is feeling better now. I know she was not sleeping so well after the new formula but has she settled now?

Oh good to know about the additional vaccination. I will make sure ds gets it but maybe at a different time to the others as don't want to overload him with vaccinations in one go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep can't win.

Sounds like your DS wants to have a good sleep at home @Gelati. It might mean you need to be home for one sleep session. I try to do that still. Plus it's not like we can be out 8 hours a day. Too tiring and too much house work waiting for me. I have 2 laundry baskets of washing to fold. They are staring at me so I better do that now.

DD seems fine now. Her cheeks are so rosy. Last night she woke up at 5 am. The night before she slept through. The night before 4 am. So it's a bit random.

Yeah don't get the vacc on the same day as the regular one. I would space it at least 3-4 days apart. It's too much otherwise.

DD is on 2 meals a day now. She's finally liking food more. She actually finished her lunch today. She opens her mouth now when she sees the spoon. When she doesn't open, I know she's had enough. She's not eating big quantity yet.

And I have officially finished expressing. Yay! I now pump every 14-16 hours for 3 mins just to relief. I chuck the milk though. 3 mins milk is just all foremilk anyway. She won't get full from it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like our Lone Ranger stuck ❤️
    Just gotta keep the momentum going little one xxx

Now I'm all busy in the head maybe I should be putting in more prog just in case 😬