+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78 congrats on being pupo! What a gorgeous looking embie. When is the official bt? The long tww starts. Have you got much plan for the tww? Your bestie is so cute. I hope she brings the baby dust into the dance. I have fingers and toes crossed for you. It has to be hour time.

And yes hubby will get home in time to celebrate the pregnancy!
    @Gelati woohoo good to hear he's better now. It's good to be out and about.

She drinks water ok but haven't quite worked out the sippy cup yet. I have to put water in the milk bottle.

She's on 4-5 feeds and nap about 3-4 hours a day. That's if we are home in the arvo. She has her long sleep then 1.5-2 hours. If we are out, her sleep is all over the place and gosh she gets grumpy. I think by having a great routine it has mean she doesn't want to be out in the arvo. She gets really grumpy and then won't drink her milk. Today she practically cried the whole day, won't sleep, won't eat, won't finish her bottle. Tough day. Let's hope it's not a rough night.

I'm on my second glass of wine. Bugger the pumping tonight.

I'm winding up the pumping. I've really had enough. I'm down to 3 pumps today. I was going to wrap things up by next Thursday but wouldn't mind wrapping it up tomorrow lol.

I want to be out and about more so DD doesn't get too structured. I want her to just go with the flow a bit more. Right now she loves her cot way too much. It's good and bad

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib wow so dd does 12 hrs overnight plus 3-4 hrs? That's great! Ds does 14 hrs all up on a good day. Oh I hear ya! Ds sleep is all over the place now that we are out. Back to catnapping. He is generally ok overnight we can get 10 hrs straight if we are lucky but the days are hard. Today he was so grumpy. Normally at least does 1.5 hrs in the morning but all 40min today and man just grumpy and crying so difficult.

Haha yeh bugger the pumping tonight! Well whatever you decide you've done great. I've stopped pumping now. No more breastmilk. I'm sure if I pumped I might still have 40ml or something but it's on the way out. It's so good not having to pump! Man after 4 mths of it I'm soo soo over it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so over it too. When I see the pump it makes me angry lol.

Yeah she's an awesome sleeper. Today she slept for 2 hours in the morning then we were out from 11 am to 5 pm. In that 6 hours, we got 45 mins nap and lots of tears. Came home she napped 45 mins again. Woke up grumpy. She didn't even finish her bottle tonight and went to bed at 7 pm. The night is young. Not sure what will happen tonight.

She will sleep 15-16 hours in total but we have to be home in the morning and afternoon so we are only out 3 hours a day. To be honest, that doesn't quite work too. I'm happy for her to sleep less during the day as long as she's not grumpy. But then she's grumpy lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe it's something in the air today. Babies are grumpy and won't sleep! I keep telling myself tomorrow will be better. DH came home to a crying Bub. He was sweet to take over so I can cook dinner in peace

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going to make it a mission to go out on random times so she better get used to it. It could backfire. I'm nervous hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib that's a long time to be out you're lucky she slept at all. I think ds would just not sleep unless he's in the car seat. Now we are in the seat for the pram he doesn't sleep in it. No more bassinet now. I guess o have to train him to sleep in the seat? Not sure how tho cos it doesn't look that comfortable to sleep in. I can't believe she can sleep 15-16 hrs. Ds has done 15 hrs back when he stopped catnapping during the day but that went out the window after he got gastro and we've never got it back. He's finally gone down now. Even if he starts his day at 7 he won't sleep by 7pm. I wonder what we are doing wrong. Last night I tried so hard and got him down by 8:30 but he woke at 4:30 this morning for some reason. just can't seem to get it.

The great thing now is he is so good when we are out but then I'm only out for about 3 hrs at a time and then he will sleep in the car on the way home. But yeh can't be out for a full day. I don't think we'll be able to do that until he's down to one nap a day I guess.

If we're out he can stay up for 2-3 hrs but when we are home he gets tired by 1.5 hrs still and I can stretch it out to 2.

Haha when I see the pump I get scared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good point. I have pushed it too much today didn't I? This is our normal day. Wake around 7-7.30. Morning sleep around 9. Wakes anytime between 10-11. We leave home after a nappy change. Catch up, food shopping, or window shopping. She will have a feed, a quick nap then wake. I will feed her some solid and stay out a bit more. Home by about 1.30-2 pm, feed her then bed. This one she has been doing a longer sleep for about 2 hours. Then we might go for a walk when she wakes up. So yeah normally we are only out 3-4 hours max.

We are using the pram seat now too. We changed about 5 weeks ago I think. Can't remember but she will sleep just not a long sleep. The legs do look uncomfortable but doesn't seem to bother them. She will also sleep in the car now

I think today all hell broke loose when I had to wake her up after she just fell asleep in the car.

What time does he go to bed? You might need to bring it forward slowly like by 15 mins or something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - if she can sleep when out then 5-6 hrs out is fine. I could do it with ds if he went in the car seat but in the pram it doesn't work. That's great she can sleep in the pram seat. Is she sitting up now?

I want to bring it forward but don't know how. If I bring it forward he will just cry and not sleep and eventually sleep at the normal time. What do I do? How do you bring it forward if he won't sleep. And if I do get him to sleep earlier he'll wake again for a final feed. Maybe I need to go to Masada to learn how to get him into a routine.

Oh yeh I did that the other day woke him from his sleep in the car seat. Man that was a bad day too. He ended up sleeping 40 min then waking and crying so I got him back down and he did 1.5 hrs. Crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    She will sleep when we are out. Sometimes no problem sometimes it takes me pushing the pram for half an hour, cuddle then more pushing. A few times she will only fall asleep after being up for 3 hours and that is an issue itself. She was overtired and didn't know how to fall asleep.

She's not sitting up without assistance. In the pram, I have her in the semi recline semi sitting up setting. When it's time to sleep, I fully reclined it, put the hood on and a Muslin wrap with plenty of air flow so she knows it is nap time.

That's a challenge if he wakes up for a final feed anyway. What time was his last nap before night sleep?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati how did you wean off pumping?