+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Gelati: ask me after the long haul flight tonight! He was doing ok on the first flight. I think he is an easy overstim baby. He was so excited and wanted to see everything. He refused to shut his eyes from the time we left home. Sigh. We r pressuring him to nap a lot today since he skipped his morning nap. Hopefully he would be in a better mood. DS didn't get much nap because we have been out an about. He was in a really bad mood the other day after pooping and we had to leave the shopping mall straight away.

Hahahah. Even my mom can't handle him. DS cries like being butchered sometime. I think it will very difficult when we get to the discipline age. Overall, he is a happy baby. He is very scare with so many people around wanting to touch and cuddle him.

Yes thankfully no allergic reaction to mussel because I am allergic to some seafood.

My friend thinks babies in India eat curry from young age so it must be ok?!
    @Tanej78: good luck for the FET.

@Minib:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope thank you FET booked now for Friday xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78 good luck for Friday. Is DH going to be home for it? How are you feeling? I have everything crossed for you.

Well done you!! What a great achievement with the weight loss. Wow! It's my turn now to lose some weight. I'll let you know how I go. So far I've lost 2.5 kgs and it has taken me 4 weeks lol. So slow.
    @bbhope I come from south east asia. I'm trying to remember when I started eating chilli which I can't remember. I have always had chilli in my diet as far as I can remember. I asked mum and she said from a very young age but she can't remember when either. So I'm assuming it's ok to have whatever as long as baby can handle it. I have Sri Lankan friend and their babies eat same thing eg curry from a very young age. I must say mussel at 6 months old is quite adventurous. I was wondering if you have allergy as you have been very careful with your son. I don't so I'm just going to try different things as long as DD will take it. Each baby is different so no need to go too fast or too slow. You will know best 😀

How was the long haul flight?
    @Gelati how's ds? Is he fully recovered? Is his poo stinky because of formula or solid? Or a bit of both? DD has 150ml of bm or formula per feed. We are now down to 2 bm feed so I think when we are on 100% formula her feed might go up to 180ml pre powder.

So what's been happening with us. We are on solids. She's tried pumpkin, zucchini, avocado so far. Tomorrow sweet potato and next week I'm going to introduce pasta and mix with veggie. She's also on new formula. The new nan optipro ha. She likes it. I'm not sure if it's the new formula or solid, but her poo is regular. Every second day if not everyday. We have also dropped the dream feed and she's ok to sleep through still. She's moved all over the cot a lot and also roll in the cot so hopefully she doesn't wake herself up at night.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry haven't been on its been so busy! Now that ds is better he enjoys going out so much so we are out all the time. He's harder to look after at home very sooky.
    @Tanej78- wow you exceeded your target right? That's such a fantastic result go you. Good luck tmr!! Let us know when you're pupo
    @bbhope how did the flight go? Did ds sleep at all? Your son sounds so much like mine. Just interested in everything and can't shut off. And he wails too. Doesn't just do a little cry always turns into inconsolable crying. It's either because he's sensitive or because he is quite emotional.
    @Minib - great work with the solids and good to know she is pooing better on the new formula! Does dd drink water ok? Ds hates his water. He drinks a little from his sippy cup but generally hates it. Ds is having one bottle of breastmilk a day now and seems to be doing ok so will switch him back to lactose formula after the breastmilk runs out.
    Sounds like dd is doing really well with the sleeping. How many hours of napping does she do during the day? So is she on 5 feeds now or 4. Ds is doing 4-5 each day.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #4

@Minib no unfortunately DH isn't back til the 14th, so I'll be confirmed pregnant by then 😉
    @Gelati yes I bet my goal! So stoked just trying to keep on top of it now having changed my eating habits it's become a bit obsessive haha aswell as the 10,000 steps a day challenge!

But it's worked!

I'm on steroids, clexane, did intralipid on Friday just gone... Accupunture day 5, pre ov and will do post transfer... Had a gravity float today and cranial osteo... So trying to be nice and relaxed 😆😆

My scan on Wednesday was good lining was about 14-15mm so just gotta make sure the Lone Ranger defrosts nicely and then sticks!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 - that all sounds so positive. Argh I am going to be eagerly counting down those two weeks with you! Are you pupo now? Too bad hubby isn't with you but he will be home in time to celebrate! Xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    @Tanej78 - that all sounds so positive. Argh I am going to be eagerly counting down those two weeks with you! Are you pupo now? Too bad hubby isn't with you but he will be home in time to celebrate! Xx
    Yep PUPO! Transfer went well, smooth and quick... My bestie was with me, we played music and she did a crazy dance so here's hoping that's the funny icing on the baby cake I'm baking 😂😂

Thanks
    Reviews

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The photo they took was blurry 😬 but they were happy with the thaw and all looking good!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw what would we do without our besties. How cute! You must be so relieved knowing the thaw went smoothly. What a great looking (hatching?) blasty and soon to be baby!! Omg this just has to be it for you tanej78. Oh and congrats on being pupo!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (30-04-2016)