Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting for cycle reboot it's late again 😬

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78 how many days is this cycle now?

I can't be a stay home mum either because I like to work but I'd love to work part time. Same as @Gelati I need to work full time so we can afford private school fees. Nothing wrong with public but I prefer private. I studied overseas so I don't know the school system here well enough but from what I heard and see, I prefer private. But if we can't afford it, we will rent in the area where she can go to good public school.

I don't know what sleep school is like and hopefully we won't need it. I also tend to cuddle DD a lot quicker than the recommended time by sleep training. She just wanted extra cuddle then she will sleep

A lot of kids sleep through. A lot also don't. Both are normal. Every child is different. Eventually they will all sleep through. I think it's just really hard on the parents when the kids don't sleep through.

Do you feel like your babies are growing up too fast? I can't believe mine is 3 months old now. She was so small and now got so much bigger. It scares how fast time flies. I keep cuddling her. Oh she also loves the 'flying' game now. Always get a little smile.

This morning she woke up at 6 am. I was so sleepy so I fed her in bed. She was in between me and DH. OMG she was so happy. Turned right there's daddy. Turned left there's mummy. She squealed with excitement and massive smile. Lol. So cute!
    @bbhope how did the night go? Did DS stop rolling to his tummy?

Same! I only feel the first let down as well. It's always a few seconds after she starts sucking. But then I don't feel it again when I switched boob. I have one dodgy boob anyway. So really she only has one to feed from. When I express, I can get 70-100ml from my left and only 20-40ml from my right. Poor right boob lol.
    @Gelati so do you express throughout the day and feed via bottle? That's more work. I am back to BF every feed now haha. Then top up with EBM. I would rather BF every second feed so I know at least she's getting enough from the bottle but I want to build up my supply again. The motilium hasn't kicked in yet. Come on!!!

Oh good he's drinking water now! That's good. Have you started him on solid?

I'm not sure how sleep school can help nap situation though? Or can it? My DD sleeps awesome at night. Day time is hit and miss but I think it's ok. Today she nap 2 x 40 mins at mums. Then on the way home she fell asleep in the car and I moved her to the cot. Surprisingly she slept for 2 more hours. The one after that was 35 mins sleep but I didn't mind. I want her to have one long sleep during the day so she isn't overtired. It's very inconsistent. Not quite sure how to get her day sleep consistent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Noooo....it is a challenge to put DS to bed now. He just won't stop rolling and then upset that he can't roll back. Poor DH, he hasn't been getting much sleep in the last 3 nights. It isn't just the rolling. DS was a bit unrest. Teething pain whatever. No clue. I am doing the night shift tonight. ya, I only put DS in our bed at 6am when the sun is up. Cuddling him and hopefully he would sleep more. He really enjoys sleeping next to us. The last few days we let him sleep past 7am given that DH didn't get any sleep.

Yes, DS will be 5m old this week! We both agree that DS is a lot more manageable now. Bringing him out isn't much of a problem anymore. A major improvement. We had a hard time at the beginning, he better behave himself now. Lol.

We went to see new paed. Long story.....guess what? Where does DS get the tongue tie? From me!!!! I know it is genetic but didn't know that I have a tongue tie. I can move my tongue around my teeth, stick it out so I have always thought what it looks like underneath is normal. Hahahah. I have never checked out dh's until now and his looks so different! It never bothers me obviously. I suspect my brother has it too because he had speech problem when he was young. We r still going to get DS fixed. The new paed recommended it because his is quite thick and has a restricted movement. New formula is being suggested again.

Oh.....ya should have taken the advice of starting veges. I don't know why rice cereal is recommended and a lot of fiends started with it. DS has very bad constipation now. We know that it isn't the new formula because we switched that 2w ago without any problem. I stopped feeding him solid for two days now. No joke. He had "a" rock solid poo yesterday. No poo today. I told DH to feed him some more water I hope he remember! I was working in the last few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh sounds like rough nights @bbhope. Rolling plus teething eeeksss! How did you go last night?

5 months already? Wow. It feels like yesterday we were all talking about labour etc.

I didn't know tongue tie is genetic. I just checked. Mine is fine. Checked DH's and he couldn't even roll his tongue up so I can't see a thing. Must be him then? Haha!

What formula are you using now @bbhope? And what did the new paed recommend? We are still on nan gold ha. Haven't changed as I'm unsure. Her poo is still irregular but this morning she didn't cry when backing one out even though it was day 5 with no poo. She did cry yesterday with tummy ache. I just hope my diet helps via my BM. I drink prune juice, eat prune, weetbix, milk, fruits, etc daily. Last week she poo every second day. I'm going to wait to see paed again and ask him again about formula. Seeing paed on 18th April.

Yep rice cereal is so high in iron. My niece had trouble pooping when she started with rice cereal so I'm going to avoid that completely.

Did he cry when doing the poop? Maybe stop rice cereal and give him veggie so more fibre. And yep def more water to help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib day one today! So 36days this last one... Which was how long my cycles used to be every month...

I'm on track for loosing weight...
    Will chat to nurse on Monday let her know but still aiming for next cycle to transfer... Hoping I might have been able to get down 10kgs since last tfr... I'm down almost 6 well hopefully more now, next dietician appt is thurs 😬😬

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow well done @Tanej78. 6 kgs is a great effort. What did you do to lose the weight??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #4

Thanks @Minib xx

Working with a dietician FS sent me too we decided to have a good crack at optifast (not slim) because I've lost weight before on low carb and we are on time constraints... It's actually been easier than I thought. Because I'm not having to think about cooking and prepping meals for just me...

I have 4 replacements a day + unlimited free foods which are basically any green veggie, carrot, eggplant (off the top of my head)

I started just after the lap, so it will b 5 weeks tomorrow...

She also has me aiming to move 70,000 steps a week... So it's been interesting trying to monitor that and holding myself accountable. With my work obv the shooting part is fairly active but when it comes to processing and behind the scenes just wasn't realising how much I wasn't moving.

Anyways I just hope it helps 😬
    Can't wait for DH to get home at Easter if he can see any difference lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good effort for weight lose @Tanej78. I am sure that you r excited to spend time with DH.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #4

How's DS sleeping @bbhope?
    @Tanej78 70,000 steps a week sounds great. It's all positive changes. Do you feel more energetic? So you are basically off carb?

I'm sure your DH can see the difference and how lovely to spend Easter together. You must be excited!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He started sleeping on his tummy last night!!! Thanks goodness. Apparently, when babies learn new skill, their brain is very busy at night processing. I remember my friend told me that her baby standing up crying all night because he just learned to stand! DS is the same with the rolling. He "slept through" the night without a feed. "" because he still woke up 3x last night. DH just needed to pat him or flipped him over or put the dummy in etc and he fell back to sleep. It depends on his need. He didn't ask for a feed so no feeding. This kind of waking is OK. Well, it is more us that worried he would suffocate himself so DH and I kept checking him to make sure he turned his head properly. More us dont get sleep. I don't expect this kind of sleepless night to end soon, though. He still needs to learn rolling the other way.

We will be switching the formula again because DS is still crying when drinking the milk. Geez, solid does so much better for him. AT least he likes it and doesn't fuss while eating. We will give extensive hydrolysed formula a go. I am annoyed that it is a waste of time trying HA because the new paed said that it isn't enough to rule out cow milk allergy. If that doesn't work, then it could be his reflux.