Ok long time no post and probably noone remembers me but can anyone who reads this and gardens do me a big favour and help me out with some market research
I have a couple of questions relating to your purchasing/planting activity with veggie seedlings
1. If you have the option to buy INDIVIDUAL veggie seedlings instead of a punnet would you?
2. If so, how many INDIVIDUAL seedling per variety would you buy/do you currently plant
3. Do you find the seedlings in punnets difficult to separate out for planting?
4. Do you find the seedlings in punnets wasteful (ie. you only plant half the punnet/there is too many in a punnet)
5. How much do you pay for a punnet of veg seedlings on average
6. Would you buy a tray of mixed veggies (say 12-48 INDIVIDUAL seedlings of mixed varieties that would be enough to plant out your entire garden for a season)
Thanks so much!!!