+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default what toy/activities s does your 12 month old love most to play/be occupied withpleas

what toy/activities does does your 12 month old love most to play/be occupied with please
    Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The TV remote or anything her older sister has. Haha but also she loves things that aren't toys like an old detergent bottle cause she loves putting lids on and off bottles, stacking cups, blocks, soft toys, books, climbing, puzzles.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Soon2be4 For This Useful Post:

Fi Poledancer  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha! Soon2be4, my son is the same! And pressing buttons. Daddy isn't a fan of his button pressing on the computer
    Activity wise, he spends alot of time outside with a couple of containers of water and some cups, tipping it from one place to another. And loves a bag that he can collect things in and carry them around.
    Toy wise- we were gifted the Bright Beats Dance & Move Beatbo, it is really cute and something he regularly comes back to. It ticks the box for button pressing, and it dances and plays music, both my kids love it and dance with it. I take it with us for weekends away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For my 11 month old it is currently sunglasses. She is obsessed!!!

If I think back to my son and what he played with between 12-24 months old it is ALL things that imitate adult life. So pretend lawnmower, tea sets, play food, a spray bottle and cloth (to parent to clean), dolls to feed and bath, tool set to go around the house and fix stuff with. Also books and any toy with flashing lights. X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RedCreamingSoda For This Useful Post:

Fi Poledancer  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Everything they should not touch lol. One day ot os the washing basket. The next day random containers. Shiny things. Noisy things. Things that move. Pretty much everything. Although remember attention span is short so nothing lasts long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Get an old tissue box and fill it with different textured materials joined together. Love to pull it out and easier to put back in

He LOVES cars. Obsesses with them.
    He has a giraffe things which he puta balls into. Following on that theme we also have a ball pit and a pipe he can shove the balls through.

Hes got this farm toy that he loves

Little people bus and car

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    When my kids were that age they loved pulling wipes out of the packet. Was messy but great for 5 mins peace lol

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    When I had little ones the big faves were -
    - the peg bucket
    - the Tupperware cupboard
    - those hard books with open/close flaps
    - a mini photo album with photos of the cat, her siblings, the car etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    My guy loves a box made into a house - he could crawl in shut the door - crawl out shut the door...and on and on- when his box collapsed through overlove I found him a fisher price house/door in gumtree. For months he was completely obsessed and still now spends some time...I love his giggle when he opens the window,