+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default P&O Cruise

Hi Everyone
    We are thinking of doing a P&O cruise for our first family holiday. Has anyone been on one before? Our children will be 4 and 6. We are looking at doing the 7 day Pacific Islands cruise departing from Brisbane. Any advice, hints and tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Following we are looking at one next year but our kids are much younger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi we have done many cruises before. With P&O kids can go into the kids club from the age of 2. There is lots of activities on the ship for the whole family.

We are about to take our 21 month old on his first cruise at the end of this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have done a few cruises now with P and O, i really enjoy them! I have been of Pacific Dawn and Pacific Aria (one of the newest to the fleet) I took my two kids ages 7 and 9 on the Aria and they really enjoyed it! I saw many other parents with younger kids as well as babies on there. (was only a short cruise)
    I love cruising as everything is done for you and you just get to as much at possible or as less as possible!
    Oh and kids club is great!!!! You actually get some adult time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby and I did dawn from Brisbane to pacific islands.. First cruise.. Was great. Loved it and enjoyed the shows, relaxation and food. It was very relaxing and from what I saw the kids club was very popular

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have done 2 both pre kids. Did a nye cruise for 10 nights with a close friend to thr south pacific. Then did a cruise for honeymoon from nz to south pacific islands as had better itinery then from Australia。 hubby was a bit bored if at see as doesnt know how to relax but otherwise he did enjoy most of it. We would love to do another later when have bigger kids who are toilet trained, more so i dont have to pack luggage full of nappies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love cruising with P&O! We went on a couple pre-baby and he has been on 2. One at 15 months, one at 21 months. At 15 months we did a honeymoon cruise, just 2 nights, no stops. Out and back. 21 months we went with the family for my nephew's birthday.
    Both times he loved it. I would definitely recommend it. It was different pre-kids, a lot more cocktail drinking and partying but there are still lots of family friendly activities and DS loved it!