+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Many women have D&C under local. If it's not safe for you to do general then surely they wouldn't suggest it even! That's just crazy! You can absolutely insist if you need to. It's your body. Do it ahead of time so it's pre organised. Sorry you're going through this. Just remember that just because it happened last time doesn't mean it will happen again. X @Evelynmoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Many women have D&C under local. If it's not safe for you to do general then surely they wouldn't suggest it even! That's just crazy! You can absolutely insist if you need to. It's your body. Do it ahead of time so it's pre organised. Sorry you're going through this. Just remember that just because it happened last time doesn't mean it will happen again. X @Evelynmoo
    My GP has suggested that once i get the anaesthetists number she will call her to discuss doing it under light sedation. I also cant have local anaesthetic with adrenaline so that causes problems too. Im that annoying problem patient every doctor hates lol

Btw ive got an appt with Dr M on the 9th of May. My GP thought it was a good idea since i have some indication of immune issues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My body has refused to miscarry naturally so i am forced to have a D&C by circumstance on Saturday.
    I dont know how many of you are religious but i ask that you pray and hope for me that i survive the procedure and wake up from the anaesthetic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelyn omg so sorry to hear that you have to go through this i will definitely pray for you even though i am not religious.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo I'm so sorry to hear this. I pray that everything goes well for you and that we hear from you again soon. I'm guessing they couldn't do the light sedation for you? I will be thinking of you this Saturday. Xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink i have not been spoken to by the anaesthetist and as far as i know the anaesthetist has not called my GP even though she was asked a week ago. So i guess i wont get a choice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo I'd be having a very stern talk to the anaesthetist before going into surgery, while they're prepping your cannula. They can't do anything if you don't sign the consent forms beforehand.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @Evelynmoo I'd be having a very stern talk to the anaesthetist before going into surgery, while they're prepping your cannula. They can't do anything if you don't sign the consent forms beforehand.
    Oh im sure she will see me in hospital right before the actual surgery like she did when i had my hysteroscopy. Im just annoyed she hasnt called my GP.

Btw good luck for tomorrow. Ive been stalking the other thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    My body has refused to miscarry naturally so i am forced to have a D&C by circumstance on Saturday.
    I dont know how many of you are religious but i ask that you pray and hope for me that i survive the procedure and wake up from the anaesthetic.
    My prayers are with you and I'm sending you strength and have trust all will go will. Go in with peace and trust in your heart xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Oh im sure she will see me in hospital right before the actual surgery like she did when i had my hysteroscopy. Im just annoyed she hasnt called my GP.

Btw good luck for tomorrow. Ive been stalking the other thread
    Thank you I'm really praying for the best for you on sat. Hopefully they will do what's best for you in the end.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (07-04-2016)