+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @Evelynmoo that's such a terrifying thought. I'm so sorry you're going through this. Praying you won't have to go through a d&c. Is there anything you can do to bring on AF? Accupuncture? Chinese herbs? And if you do have to go through a d&c can they do it under local instead like for a c-section?
    I have asked if theres anything to bring it on but apparently theres not much. Ive tried to massage the area to encourage movement but its not working and i dont want to cause an infection.
    I was using herbs recommended to increase my lining when i was TTC but they did the opposite and made my lining worse so i dont want to try that stuff again.
    I would try acupuncture but i cant afford it this week and I don't really know if my clinic would do that form of treatment for me.
    Dont think they can do local and anyway i know the anaesthetist wont do it under local, ive had her before. Im hoping i can convince her of twilight sedation but shes a big fan of the full general.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    @Evelynmoo that's awful, I'm so sorry. Have you asked about hormones to start things happening? I researched d&c myself before going through one in December and I found some people are given tablets - maybe that's an option before theatre?
    Cant take the tablet because im about 99% certain with my body it wont get rid of it all because i have cervical scarring then i will need a D&C anyway. Ive also read theres lots of problems with the tablets like haemorrhaging and infection.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Cant take the tablet because im about 99% certain with my body it wont get rid of it all because i have cervical scarring then i will need a D&C anyway. Ive also read theres lots of problems with the tablets like haemorrhaging and infection.
    Maybe try some raspberry red leaf tea.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo sounds like you've already thought of everything. Maybe push really hard for your anaesthetist to do the twilight if you get to that stage. Really hoping AF comes for you and you don't need to worry. My AF is pretty regular but the things that make it come earlier include being in a different climate (like hot humid Asian countries) and sex 🙊. Going on hols may be out of the question... But maybe the second one could be an option?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo sounds like you've already thought of everything. Maybe push really hard for your anaesthetist to do the twilight if you get to that stage. Really hoping AF comes for you and you don't need to worry. My AF is pretty regular but the things that make it come earlier include being in a different climate (like hot humid Asian countries) and sex 🙊. Going on hols may be out of the question... But maybe the second one could be an option?
    I wanted to try the second option since it been ages and DH is desperate lol but surgeon said i cant because of the risk of infection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wanted to try the second option since it been ages and DH is desperate lol but surgeon said i cant because of the risk of infection.
    Strange wonder why surgeon said that especially if your cervix isn't open yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Strange wonder why surgeon said that especially if your cervix isn't open yet.
    I guess because it might start opening at any point and i might not know at the beginning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok apologies in advance, but I'm going to suggest something a bit tmi for a public chat... But perhaps having an o without penetration to make everything contract? Does that open the cervix/open it up to infections? It's a bit of a tease for DH though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok apologies in advance, but I'm going to suggest something a bit tmi for a public chat... But perhaps having an o without penetration to make everything contract? Does that open the cervix/open it up to infections? It's a bit of a tease for DH though.
    Not tmi for chat at all, any suggestion is good lol. ive tried that more than once in my life and its as if im incapable of it happening, i guess i need the real experience lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @Evelynmoo that's totally fair enough. I'll let you know if I think of any other outrageous ideas...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (30-03-2016)