+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Baby gone- US today and no heart beat and no blood flow, measuring 2 days behind. Now just have to sit and hope like hell my body will expel on its own and that i dont need another D&C
    @evenlynmoo I'm so sorry to hear this news suxs big time... Sending you the strength to get through it. Take care of yourself

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathk18 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Sperm - DH doesn't produce any. I don't produce many eggs either so a cycle with no frosties is no surprise, but still disappointing!
    My husband may consider being a donor. We know how hard it is and are the type of people that want to help. Let me know xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo sending a huge hug. I've had 2 miscarriages earlier in my life. One was quite uneventful and just like a period. The other was a molar pregnancy which was a huge deal and very traumatic. Highly unluckily for u as it about 2% of the population. But just wanted to share to say I feel your pain and I send so much love your way darlin! Xoxo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby gone- US today and no heart beat and no blood flow, measuring 2 days behind. Now just have to sit and hope like hell my body will expel on its own and that i dont need another D&C
    Oh @Evelynmoo I'm so so sorry

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm about to do my last stim cycle (this will be my third in a row of freeze all. But my 6th all together). We are doing things a bit different to most and trying to freeze as many embries as possible then we will look into why the first 3 cycles didn't work and try get my body right with natural killer cells etc. I'm dreading the last round of stim. So so so over it. It effects me so much physically but even more so emotionally. I'm naturally a highly sensitive person so the hormones really effect my emotions. Plus I'm dealing with depression and anxiety which the hormones run a riot of their own on! Anyway, just wanted a check in with u lovely ladies, having girls to speak to about it all and having ladies that know how it feels does help. So thanks a lot for that xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    @Evelynmoo sending a huge hug. I've had 2 miscarriages earlier in my life. One was quite uneventful and just like a period. The other was a molar pregnancy which was a huge deal and very traumatic. Highly unluckily for u as it about 2% of the population. But just wanted to share to say I feel your pain and I send so much love your way darlin! Xoxo
    Oh I wouldn't be surprised if i was that 2%, how do they even pick up if its molar?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 im planning on calling Dr M tomorrow to book an appt with him as Im in Sydney and live not that far from his rooms. Obviously wont be doing anything till i get this one resolved. Also considering the option of having my remainng embryos PGD tested with my new clinic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now that i just looked up molar pregnancies i highly doubt i have one. My pregnancy symptoms are very vague and my HCG was never high and my ovaries werent cystic, theyre actually shrinking back down to normal size. But hey who knows with me

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 im planning on calling Dr M tomorrow to book an appt with him as Im in Sydney and live not that far from his rooms. Obviously wont be doing anything till i get this one resolved. Also considering the option of having my remainng embryos PGD tested with my new clinic
    Yes I've booked in too but we are struggling now financially. His first consult is $300 without Medicare rebate. I always feel confused and conflicted as I've spent so much money on different things that haven't helped. I'm trying to get my FS to test for natural killer cells as its bulk billed for him. Also if you want I have all the blood tests Dr M asks for as one of the ladies has sent them to me so you can get them done prior to your first appt to skip a step. Can send them if you want. It's usually a 4 week wait to get in (by phone, I think in person it's longer). But I do believe after saying all that that alternative medicine has a place in getting your body right and so so many women have had success with Dr M. Just depends if u have natural killer cells etc. if not sometimes miscarriage is just random. You may be fine and next time it will work. How old are you? Have you had a baby? I'm 35 and haven't had a baby. It's so crazy.. Never thought this would be my life. I always thought I was highly fertile. Keep in tough re Dr M. My husband Rob is very determined we go through him. I'm only hesitant as we are so much in debt already and I feel bad putting him under more pressure as at the moment he is the only income provider.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016 #2

@Evelynmoo oh yes and I've decided to PGD test all my embryos now. I can't handle the idea of the 2ww with a possible certain failure that I'm not aware of. I have two embryos that are PGD tested and are 4Bb quality. (Best is 5Aa).