+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. No frozen embies and limited supply of our donor, and no money left either! But you either try or you don't, right? We are so very lucky to have our DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Thanks. No frozen embies and limited supply of our donor, and no money left either! But you either try or you don't, right? We are so very lucky to have our DS.
    :-( are you using donor eggs or sperm?

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    :-( are you using donor eggs or sperm?
    Sperm - DH doesn't produce any. I don't produce many eggs either so a cycle with no frosties is no surprise, but still disappointing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby gone- US today and no heart beat and no blood flow, measuring 2 days behind. Now just have to sit and hope like hell my body will expel on its own and that i dont need another D&C

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo omg im so sorry n yes i do know how you feel i still remember my first one 17 years ago it doesnt get easier. I hope you don't need the d & c i ironically miscarried just before going to theatre so they made me go anyway. Im so sorry for your loss and i hope it's not to hard on you n dh. Huge cyber hugs

6. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Evelynmoo I'm so sorry for your loss. So heartbroken for you... I can't imagine how you must feel, but please stay hopeful and I sincerely wish the next one will be your lucky one. I hope your hubby or a loved one is home to look after you. Xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Baby gone- US today and no heart beat and no blood flow, measuring 2 days behind. Now just have to sit and hope like hell my body will expel on its own and that i dont need another D&C
    Oh Hun I'm soooo sorry for your loss. I hope you don't have to have a D&C (been there a few times myself). Here if you need an ear or shoulder xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MaybeBabyIVF how long did you wait till getting a d&c?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    @MaybeBabyIVF how long did you wait till getting a d&c?
    My Bub had passed away 2 weeks earlier and I had no signs of passing naturally so found out Thursday and still had nothing by Tuesday so opted for D&C as I couldn't handle knowing any longer. I was 13 weeks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    My Bub had passed away 2 weeks earlier and I had no signs of passing naturally so found out Thursday and still had nothing by Tuesday so opted for D&C as I couldn't handle knowing any longer. I was 13 weeks
    Oh gosh i cant fathom the thought of your pain and anguish at being so far along and close to the somewhat safe zone.
    My GP wasnt even going to give me a referal for an US today but i insisted just for peace of mind because of my intuition telling me something was wrong.
    I think waiting till my OB appt which would have been on Thursday and finding out then would have been a bit worse since it would have been so official but i think slightly better as my DH would have been there with me and instead i have to wait till tomorrow night that hes home.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 22-03-2016 at 21:08.