+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Razzy Bear I am beyond happy. I actually started to cry when i heard the heart beat and the little flicker. I totally didnt expect to see it today. I was chatting to the sonographer as she started my internal and then i saw the yolk sac come up like a big circle and straight away I knew and just went silent.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (08-03-2016),HillDweller  (08-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    @Razzy Bear I am beyond happy. I actually started to cry when i heard the heart beat and the little flicker. I totally didnt expect to see it today. I was chatting to the sonographer as she started my internal and then i saw the yolk sac come up like a big circle and straight away I knew and just went silent.
    Congrats!! Amazing xo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I'm having an X-ray called an HSG on Friday to see if my tunes are blocked. Sounds a bit scary, they put a balloon inside you and dye! Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Hi all. I'm having an X-ray called an HSG on Friday to see if my tunes are blocked. Sounds a bit scary, they put a balloon inside you and dye! Has anyone experienced this?
    I havent had it done myself personally but i know people that have and ive read about it coz i was supposed to get one.
    Look im not going to sugar coat it, from what ive been told it hurts like hell BUT only for an incredibly short time. The pain is from when the dye goes into the tubes coz the tubes are so tiny.
    I think they tell you to take some anti inflammatories before hand like the stuff you take for period pain.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (08-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Apples I have had it done its fine you get period like pain I was told to take panadeine before hand

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Absolutely amazing, so so happy for you.

I think you can relax a little now and start to enjoy it. It's such a special time.

Was your hubby there?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    I haven't even heard of it but it doesnt sound pleasant at all. Hopefully it's not too bad for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Apples I have had it done its fine you get period like pain I was told to take panadeine before hand
    Ok thanks. Were yours blocked? Do you know about options if they are? My FS says there is nothing you can do but I know people who have had it corrected.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Absolutely amazing, so so happy for you.

I think you can relax a little now and start to enjoy it. It's such a special time.

Was your hubby there?
    No he wasnt here for this one, hes in Albury/Wodonga for work but he will be here for Saturdays scan with the IVF clinic. I did send him photos though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234

I had my tubes checked while I had my hysteroscopy and in an appt before I asked the doc what would happen if they were blocked. He said it was best he didn't do anything about it as unblocking them could damage them even more and unblocking them might not completely unblock them and could increase chance of ectopic.