+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 546
  1. #411
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    257
    Thanks
    425
    Thanked
    179
    Reviews
    0
    @Evelynmoo how's everything going? Hope the spotting has stopped!

  2. #412
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    270
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    @Evelynmoo how's everything going? Hope the spotting has stopped!
    Yeh its alright. Spotting stopped that night and ive been doing nothing most of the days just laying on the couch.
    I had a BT today when i saw my GP and numbers have gone up a tiny bit better than last time. Im now sitting on 13000+.
    Got an US tomorrow as well.
    Been trying to find high risk OBs as well and the ones ive called are all either on holidays when i will hopefully be due or they arent taking any more patients that month, so not having much luck.

    How are you going??

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

    MaybeBabyIVF  (07-03-2016)

  4. #413
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    257
    Thanks
    425
    Thanked
    179
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Yeh its alright. Spotting stopped that night and ive been doing nothing most of the days just laying on the couch.
    I had a BT today when i saw my GP and numbers have gone up a tiny bit better than last time. Im now sitting on 13000+.
    Got an US tomorrow as well.
    Been trying to find high risk OBs as well and the ones ive called are all either on holidays when i will hopefully be due or they arent taking any more patients that month, so not having much luck.

    How are you going??
    Same as you, laying on the couch watching Netflix most of the time.
    Still having brown discharge (at least is not red anymore). I'll have a scan on Wednesday morning and appt with FS on Thursday.

    Best of luck with your scan tomorrow! When are you seeing your FS?
    Fingers and toes crossed for both of us!!!

  5. #414
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    270
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    Same as you, laying on the couch watching Netflix most of the time.
    Still having brown discharge (at least is not red anymore). I'll have a scan on Wednesday morning and appt with FS on Thursday.

    Best of luck with your scan tomorrow! When are you seeing your FS?
    Fingers and toes crossed for both of us!!!
    I guess im seeing the FS on Saturday when i have the official IVF clinic US as tomorrows US is through my GP just like you did.
    Fingers, toes, legs, arms and anything else i can cross are crossed for us lol

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

    Kookii  (07-03-2016)

  7. #415
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    865
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked
    487
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Evening ladies -- Well not sure if I'm still in the running today or not... My HcG numbers came back and I'm 7weeks today and they are still rising but really really slowly. Only at 2600 (or something) - they were 1378 (7days ago) but my progesterone has gone down to 13 and I was taking pessaries (100mg). So the nurse wasn't able to get to talk to the FS today so have to wait until tomorrow to find out what happens next. No spotting or bleeding or pain - so trying to stay positive but not working real well.

    Hope everyone else is having better luck

  8. #416
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    270
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    Evening ladies -- Well not sure if I'm still in the running today or not... My HcG numbers came back and I'm 7weeks today and they are still rising but really really slowly. Only at 2600 (or something) - they were 1378 (7days ago) but my progesterone has gone down to 13 and I was taking pessaries (100mg). So the nurse wasn't able to get to talk to the FS today so have to wait until tomorrow to find out what happens next. No spotting or bleeding or pain - so trying to stay positive but not working real well.

    Hope everyone else is having better luck
    If youre 7weeks have they done an US?
    My numbers are only going up at the same rate as yours.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 07-03-2016 at 21:27.

  9. #417
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    776
    Thanked
    534
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Keeping everything crossed for you guys.

    Tomorrow I have a scan at 9.15am to see how my follies are going and if they've caught up in sizing so I can trigger and have EPU on Thursday

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    Kookii  (08-03-2016)

  11. #418
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    270
    Reviews
    0
    Little sprog cub. Hes measuring 3 days behind but im still happy and saw/heard a tiny heart beat at 121bpm I think.
    At the moment EDD 1st November
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 08-03-2016 at 17:31.

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

    Apples1234  (08-03-2016),Ashe87  (08-03-2016),HillDweller  (08-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (08-03-2016),shelby27  (09-03-2016),Staaz  (12-03-2016)

  13. #419
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    512
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    192
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Little sprog cub. Hes measuring 3 days behind but im still happy and saw/heard a tiny heart beat at 107bpm I think.
    At the moment EDD 1st November
    Eeek @Evelynmoo that is fantastic news!!!!! I have a big smile on my face for you 😄😄

    You have to be happy with that!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

    Evelynmoo  (08-03-2016)

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,430
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked
    538
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woohoo now try relax!!!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

    Evelynmoo  (08-03-2016),ladyr  (08-03-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. anyone out there due aug 2016
    By spicyfitness in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-01-2016, 11:54
  2. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Barca07 in forum IVF
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 22:21
  3. May 2016
    By exilius in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 26-10-2015, 17:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Carmels Beauty Secrets
An online beauty and wellness site which offers simple and effective time saving methods and tips which help you look younger for longer.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!