+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm just so tired and worn out and crying. I've had 5 stim cycles. That's been so hard. I've had a clinic lose my one and only grade A embryo and now I'm getting bad quality embryos. It's too much. I feel I can't keep going but I can imagine never having children. 😭

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 I just wanna cry with you!!! Thats all i have been saying to my DH "i cant imagine living my life without kids".
    Have you been with the same clinic the whole time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I've changed clinics. I've tried two so far. Even if we could afford it financially to keep going I don't know how much more my body can take physically or emotionally. I know I have to keep strong but I've been strong for so long and it feels like u keep getting kicked down. My younger sister is about to give birth to her first and I'm just getting older and older. Sorry to be such a sad sack. Just a bad day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    So they couldnt see much at all on the US. They saw a sac but nothing in it. They saw that my ovaries were huge especially my left which i thought was strange since on trigger my right was the dominant one not my left.
    They said at the moment its too hard to tell anything and i just have to sit and wait. I thought with my levels they would be able to at least see something but maybe since my levels have slowed down whatever was there might be going away. I have a scan booked in with my IVF clinic on the 12th which will be 7w1d so I will just wait for that. But I have a feeling deep down that I will probably miscarry before then. I no longer have any pregnancy symptoms; my breasts are no longer sore, I no longer have any bloating, I no longer have any hunger feelings and my base line body temperature has gone down. So I have decided to stop doing BTs and go to Sydney to be near a hospital in case the bleeding is bad
    Oh hun, I'm so sorry that you weren't able to get a clearer answer today. I really hope you are wrong and the scan next week shows that. Will be thinking of you until then. I know they say it's not over until it's over so try and keep as positive as you can, I know it's hard.

It frustrates me no end that people who try so hard and would make wonderful parents, struggle the most to get there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    No I've changed clinics. I've tried two so far. Even if we could afford it financially to keep going I don't know how much more my body can take physically or emotionally. I know I have to keep strong but I've been strong for so long and it feels like u keep getting kicked down. My younger sister is about to give birth to her first and I'm just getting older and older. Sorry to be such a sad sack. Just a bad day
    Dont worry about being a 'sad sack' its totally understandable. I have had sooooo many people announcing their second pregnancies lately and i couldnt even get 1. My DHs family dont know were doing IVF and keep making suggestive comments and spreading rumours around as to why we dont have a kid yet and the rumours are that its because theres something wrong with me (which is true but still not right to make assumptions).
    You did plan for a second stim cycle in a row so you never know, the next one might be better. Maybe FS can suggest different meds. I dont have any females in my family but maybe there is an amazing female in your circle that could offer to be a donor if you would be ok with that concept

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just so tired and worn out and crying. I've had 5 stim cycles. That's been so hard. I've had a clinic lose my one and only grade A embryo and now I'm getting bad quality embryos. It's too much. I feel I can't keep going but I can imagine never having children. 😭
    You are more than entitled to have a sad day apples... It sounds like you have had a hard journey so far. I can't even imagine how you feel after 5 cycles. Big hugs to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ugh! Got some bad news. Just had the lab call. It's day 5 and our embryos are not looking good. Out of 8 eggs we may have 1 viable embryo (maybe). It needs to get to a better stage for the genetic testing tho. So we may have none. Feeling depressed. It's such a toll on me to go through the stim cycle and then if we get none. 😢
    So sorry 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Massive hugs to you. It's f'ing tough, that's for sure. You will do what is right for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo really hope your teeny tiny sweet pea is hiding somewhere in there just having a good nap. How stressing this journey is, it never ends... How strong were your symptoms? Are you on progesterone? After my bleeding FS put me on 600mg daily (3 pessaries p/ day), crinone is only 9mg each and I was on 2 daily. Praying that you can see your bubba next time ❤️
    @Apples1234 sorry about your embies. Huge hug!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry about your embryos @Apples1234 5 stim cycles must have been really taxing for you to go through I think it's such an individual thing for people to decide when they don't want to put their body through any more. I don't want to do any more than 3 stim cycles and my DH has agreed. But everytime I see people saying they can't imagine their life without children my stomach drops though - because I know my DH feels the same way. I don't, but no matter what he tells me about the fact that he'd be ok if it doesn't happen, I'm terrified he'll never feel fulfilled if we don't have at least one child, and I don't want it to be my fault because I decided not to continue :/
    @Evelynmoo I really hope things are not as they seem for you.