+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    I'm not sure exactly - to give my body a rest, was what the nurse said on the phone.
    Isn't it strange how all clinics and doctors have different opinions on waiting vs not waiting etc.

Will you try naturally on the month off?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always like to have a break too. You want your body without inflammation and in the best position to accept an embryo. That's my view anyway, plus I find it less stressful.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Yes we'll try naturally but we have binding issues so next to no chance that we can actually get pregnant without ICSI.

Wishing you all the very very best!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What are binding issues?

Is that trouble with the sperm penetrating the egg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear your news @Staaz Our clinic are of the 'take a month off view' too. They actually asked me whether we wanted to do a freeze all regardless on our next cycle because they believe it's better for your body, but I said no - We've already had to wait two months without a transfer attempt, I don't particularly want to have to wait another two months for the first try at ET!

I should O any day now, I have no illusions that we'll get pregnant naturally on this cycle or anything since apparently our egg and sleek don't talk to each other either! But I just want O to hurry up so I know when our next cycle will start!
    @Evelynmoo I really hope everything is ok, must be worrying for you and the clinic nurses are idiots if they're annoyed with you checking with your GP for extra blood tests! Sounds like it's bl00dy lucky you did!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So they couldnt see much at all on the US. They saw a sac but nothing in it. They saw that my ovaries were huge especially my left which i thought was strange since on trigger my right was the dominant one not my left.
    They said at the moment its too hard to tell anything and i just have to sit and wait. I thought with my levels they would be able to at least see something but maybe since my levels have slowed down whatever was there might be going away. I have a scan booked in with my IVF clinic on the 12th which will be 7w1d so I will just wait for that. But I have a feeling deep down that I will probably miscarry before then. I no longer have any pregnancy symptoms; my breasts are no longer sore, I no longer have any bloating, I no longer have any hunger feelings and my base line body temperature has gone down. So I have decided to stop doing BTs and go to Sydney to be near a hospital in case the bleeding is bad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    So they couldnt see much at all on the US. They saw a sac but nothing in it. They saw that my ovaries were huge especially my left which i thought was strange since on trigger my right was the dominant one not my left.
    They said at the moment its too hard to tell anything and i just have to sit and wait. I thought with my levels they would be able to at least see something but maybe since my levels have slowed down whatever was there might be going away. I have a scan booked in with my IVF clinic on the 12th which will be 7w1d so I will just wait for that. But I have a feeling deep down that I will probably miscarry before then. I no longer have any pregnancy symptoms; my breasts are no longer sore, I no longer have any bloating, I no longer have any hunger feelings and my base line body temperature has gone down. So I have decided to stop doing BTs and go to Sydney to be near a hospital in case the bleeding is bad
    Oh honey! I hope so much you're wrong!! It might not be much consolation but IF you do miscarry you're far more likely to get pregnant again quickly. And now you know you can which is a positive. Just hoping so much this one stays. Love to you xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    What are binding issues?

Is that trouble with the sperm penetrating the egg?
    The sperm don't stick to the egg. Apparently they need to stick together first and then the sperm can start to penetrate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh! Got some bad news. Just had the lab call. It's day 5 and our embryos are not looking good. Out of 8 eggs we may have 1 viable embryo (maybe). It needs to get to a better stage for the genetic testing tho. So we may have none. Feeling depressed. It's such a toll on me to go through the stim cycle and then if we get none. 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Ugh! Got some bad news. Just had the lab call. It's day 5 and our embryos are not looking good. Out of 8 eggs we may have 1 viable embryo (maybe). It needs to get to a better stage for the genetic testing tho. So we may have none. Feeling depressed. It's such a toll on me to go through the stim cycle and then if we get none. 😢
    Oh Apples just like you have your fingers xd and hopes for me, I so very much hope that you at least get that 1.
    I hate stim cycles so i understand how draining they are.