I always like to have a break too. You want your body without inflammation and in the best position to accept an embryo. That's my view anyway, plus I find it less stressful.
Thanks ladies! Yes we'll try naturally but we have binding issues so next to no chance that we can actually get pregnant without ICSI.
Wishing you all the very very best!!!
What are binding issues?
Is that trouble with the sperm penetrating the egg?
Sorry to hear your news @Staaz Our clinic are of the 'take a month off view' too. They actually asked me whether we wanted to do a freeze all regardless on our next cycle because they believe it's better for your body, but I said no - We've already had to wait two months without a transfer attempt, I don't particularly want to have to wait another two months for the first try at ET!
I should O any day now, I have no illusions that we'll get pregnant naturally on this cycle or anything since apparently our egg and sleek don't talk to each other either! But I just want O to hurry up so I know when our next cycle will start!
@Evelynmoo I really hope everything is ok, must be worrying for you and the clinic nurses are idiots if they're annoyed with you checking with your GP for extra blood tests! Sounds like it's bl00dy lucky you did!
So they couldnt see much at all on the US. They saw a sac but nothing in it. They saw that my ovaries were huge especially my left which i thought was strange since on trigger my right was the dominant one not my left.
They said at the moment its too hard to tell anything and i just have to sit and wait. I thought with my levels they would be able to at least see something but maybe since my levels have slowed down whatever was there might be going away. I have a scan booked in with my IVF clinic on the 12th which will be 7w1d so I will just wait for that. But I have a feeling deep down that I will probably miscarry before then. I no longer have any pregnancy symptoms; my breasts are no longer sore, I no longer have any bloating, I no longer have any hunger feelings and my base line body temperature has gone down. So I have decided to stop doing BTs and go to Sydney to be near a hospital in case the bleeding is bad
Ugh! Got some bad news. Just had the lab call. It's day 5 and our embryos are not looking good. Out of 8 eggs we may have 1 viable embryo (maybe). It needs to get to a better stage for the genetic testing tho. So we may have none. Feeling depressed. It's such a toll on me to go through the stim cycle and then if we get none. 😢
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!