Reviews
    Wishing you all the best, @Razzy Bear!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Razzy Bear  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Good luck @Razzy Bear. Time is flying by so quickly!!!
    It sure is Evelynmoo - how have you been feeling?

I feel like I only just did a FET - I ovulated early this month so it's come around even quicker. Less time to wait yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    Wishing you all the best, @Razzy Bear!!
    Thanks staaz!

Is there a reason you need to wait and have a cycle off before transferring again?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    It sure is Evelynmoo - how have you been feeling?

I feel like I only just did a FET - I ovulated early this month so it's come around even quicker. Less time to wait yay!
    Was really happy and positive up until the weekend. My progesterone is dropping significantly and my hcg completely slowed down, numbers have not doubled in 4 days.

FNs are angry that ive had a BT through GP instead of helping me.

Have an US booked tomorrow at 9am to see whats going on. Im just praying its not an ectopic at the moment because I really dont feel like having another emergency medical situation especially since Im currently in regional NSW and will have to work out how to get back to Sydney as safely and quickly as possible.

But yes I was going to say it only feels like last week that you did the previous transfer. So happy things are moving along for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was really happy and positive up until the weekend. My progesterone is dropping significantly and my hcg completely slowed down, numbers have not doubled in 4 days.

FNs are angry that ive had a BT through GP instead of helping me.

Have an US booked tomorrow at 9am to see whats going on. Im just praying its not an ectopic at the moment because I really dont feel like having another emergency medical situation especially since Im currently in regional NSW and will have to work out how to get back to Sydney as safely and quickly as possible.

But yes I was going to say it only feels like last week that you did the previous transfer. So happy things are moving along for you
    Oh no, how worrying for you. So not what you need. Keep us updated with how tomorrow goes, will be thinking of you.

So had you just been seeing the GP for blood tests to monitor for you own sake until you were due for your scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh @Razzy Bear i was just going to GP because clinic only gave me original BT then follow up BT a week later and then sent me off on my merry way with no progesterone support or monitoring till a week 7 US.
    If I had progesterone support i wouldnt be so worried but now that hcg isnt doubling i have the added worry of ectopic. But 9am tomorrow isnt far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh @Razzy Bear i was just going to GP because clinic only gave me original BT then follow up BT a week later and then sent me off on my merry way with no progesterone support or monitoring till a week 7 US.
    If I had progesterone support i wouldnt be so worried but now that hcg isnt doubling i have the added worry of ectopic. But 9am tomorrow isnt far away
    Lucky you were cautious then and kept on top of it.

Which clinic are you with? I'm at Monash and with my DD I had the blood test to confirm pregnancy and then nothing until the scan at 7 weeks.

Had you been on progesterone support since the transfer and then stopped or none at all?

Try and stay positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Razzy Bear I was doing pregynl shots every 3 days but last one was 4dpt.
    I guess it doesnt matter because ive told clinic its dropping but its still in normal range so theyre not concerned.
    Im at a sydney clinic and i guess they had the same protocol as your clinic.
    Trying to stay positive and just counting down hours till US

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Thanks staaz!

Is there a reason you need to wait and have a cycle off before transferring again?
    I'm not sure exactly - to give my body a rest, was what the nurse said on the phone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    pretty much definitely out - AF is here. Onwards to a FET cycle I guess...
    I'm sorry to hear x