+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathk18 View Post
    Hi ladies, had my EPU done today. Out of 10 follicles I had 7 eggs however only 5 were mature. ICSI will be done on all 5 and call tomorrow with another update.. I am really nervous and a bit emotional I think it has hit my how much this is out of my hands now.
    I am also in quite a bit of pain and feeling very uncomfortable, can't sit need to lie down, lower back pain and constantly feel like something is getting pushed on my bladder.. Anyone else experience this discomfort after EPU? Glad I took an extra day off.
    Hi Kath, this is totally normal. I felt like there was a huge bunch of grapes in my lower abdomen and it was hard to walk. So I laid on the couch for 4 days in a row after EPU. I hope you have a relatively free weekend ahead

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Annie85 For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathk18 View Post
    Thanks @evenlynmoo and Apples1234 and good luck for tomorrow.
    I am finding laying down is helping but any other tips... I also feel constipated can't go toilet only to wee
    Yes I am having having a fresh transfer
    Its all the swelling thats making you constipated. Im a chronic constipator although with my BFP i havent had any problems thus far (fingers crossed and god willing everything continues well) but i usually take a spoonful or more of movicol in a glass of water and that does the trick but also makes you gassy. I wouldnt worry for now but if you still cant go by end of tomorrow you can try that but it will all go down eventually

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was really constipated after EPU, even took 4 days straight of taking laxatives to be able to go at all! I've always gotten constipated but have been much better over the last 6 months. Now since EPU it's all gone haywire again!

Just take it easy KathK, I was in lots of pain after EPU (although I got OHSS so it lasted longer than it should have) relax and take a few days to rest if you need to!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    I was really constipated after EPU, even took 4 days straight of taking laxatives to be able to go at all! I've always gotten constipated but have been much better over the last 6 months. Now since EPU it's all gone haywire again!

Just take it easy KathK, I was in lots of pain after EPU (although I got OHSS so it lasted longer than it should have) relax and take a few days to rest if you need to!
    Thanks @HillDweller..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

@Soques (sorry if spelt wrong) how did your bt go today?
    Not so good... Bloods still rising but not fast enough to stop monitoring... 1st (day 10 after transfer) 54, 2nd (14 days post transfer) 271, Wednesday (19) 880... So more bloods on Monday... Ahhhhg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (26-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    Not so good... Bloods still rising but not fast enough to stop monitoring... 1st (day 10 after transfer) 54, 2nd (14 days post transfer) 271, Wednesday (19) 880... So more bloods on Monday... Ahhhhg
    Hopefully you won't need anymore and numbers are going up more than double. Will keep everything crossed for you xo

AFM: just got the call from my FS to say the deregulation meds have worked so right to start my puregon injection tomorrow morning. Eeeek. It's been so long and now it's finally here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Just came out of EPU. Was the most smooth and comfortable procedure I've had yet (this is my 5th in 14 months). Got 8 eggs which considering the cyst I am happy with. I was saying to rob in bed last night that I was hoping for 8 so that's good 😊

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (26-02-2016),HillDweller  (26-02-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (26-02-2016),shelby27  (26-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Hi all. Just came out of EPU. Was the most smooth and comfortable procedure I've had yet (this is my 5th in 14 months). Got 8 eggs which considering the cyst I am happy with. I was saying to rob in bed last night that I was hoping for 8 so that's good 😊
    Good news Hun. Now rest up over the weekend x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (26-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Great work ☺️

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (26-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Hopefully you won't need anymore and numbers are going up more than double. Will keep everything crossed for you xo

AFM: just got the call from my FS to say the deregulation meds have worked so right to start my puregon injection tomorrow morning. Eeeek. It's been so long and now it's finally here
    Yay maybe baby!! Exciting now that you can get started!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (26-02-2016)