Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Kathk18!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all. Just checking in. I have my 5th egg collection coming up this Friday morning. Been a long stim cycle. Got another cyst and that and the hormones are making me feel horrible. Actually went to hospital in an ambulance yesterday for a horrendous migraine and vomiting. Home now and waiting for Friday. Can't wait to be off the hormones 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwwww @Apples1234 good luck, that all sounds horrible. Hoping epu goes well for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Awwwww @Apples1234 good luck, that all sounds horrible. Hoping epu goes well for you.
    Awwe thank you! Me too!! They're draining the cyst also so I hope it's not too painful after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.

Its back on the bandwagon for me in the coming month.
    I just had a hole heap of new tests done following a stim cycle/ early MC & 2 failed natural cycles.

A recent hysteroscopy & DC came back with great results (no polyps / cysts / or any other nasties / below average NK cells & below average inflammation)

So this next cycle we are going in all guns a blazing. We are doing our first double embryo transfer and we are also trying a Luteal protocol which includes antibiotics / steroids / estrogren pills / progesterone pessaries / heparin injections daily post ovulation.

just wondering if anyone has done a similar cycle?

I'm excited but nervous as all of my other FET's have been natural.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathk18 View Post
    Hi all, I'm booked in for a EPU tomorrow.. Any EPU buddies??
    Sorry Hun I'll be getting my EPU when you should be getting your BFP then.

Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Hi all. Just checking in. I have my 5th egg collection coming up this Friday morning. Been a long stim cycle. Got another cyst and that and the hormones are making me feel horrible. Actually went to hospital in an ambulance yesterday for a horrendous migraine and vomiting. Home now and waiting for Friday. Can't wait to be off the hormones 😊
    Hope you're feeling better soon Hun.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyGirl View Post
    Hi ladies.

Its back on the bandwagon for me in the coming month.
    I just had a hole heap of new tests done following a stim cycle/ early MC & 2 failed natural cycles.

A recent hysteroscopy & DC came back with great results (no polyps / cysts / or any other nasties / below average NK cells & below average inflammation)

So this next cycle we are going in all guns a blazing. We are doing our first double embryo transfer and we are also trying a Luteal protocol which includes antibiotics / steroids / estrogren pills / progesterone pessaries / heparin injections daily post ovulation.

just wondering if anyone has done a similar cycle?

I'm excited but nervous as all of my other FET's have been natural.
    Good luck Hun hope someone can shed some light for you.

AFM: well I'll be starting my puregon injections on Sat eeeek. Will get final confirmation tomorrow from my FS as I had my blood test this morning to make sure the deregulation med cycle has worked. Getting more nervous now as its all becoming very real for my first cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default EPU update

Hi ladies, had my EPU done today. Out of 10 follicles I had 7 eggs however only 5 were mature. ICSI will be done on all 5 and call tomorrow with another update.. I am really nervous and a bit emotional I think it has hit my how much this is out of my hands now.
    I am also in quite a bit of pain and feeling very uncomfortable, can't sit need to lie down, lower back pain and constantly feel like something is getting pushed on my bladder.. Anyone else experience this discomfort after EPU? Glad I took an extra day off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathk18 View Post
    Hi ladies, had my EPU done today. Out of 10 follicles I had 7 eggs however only 5 were mature. ICSI will be done on all 5 and call tomorrow with another update.. I am really nervous and a bit emotional I think it has hit my how much this is out of my hands now.
    I am also in quite a bit of pain and feeling very uncomfortable, can't sit need to lie down, lower back pain and constantly feel like something is getting pushed on my bladder.. Anyone else experience this discomfort after EPU? Glad I took an extra day off.
    I felt the exact same stuff your going through physically. It took about 2-3 days to get back to normal and i had 14 eggs removed.
    I just laid on the couch for the rest of the day because every time i sat down i felt like my entire uterus was pushing into my stomach and diaphram.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kathk18 Hi yep I'm always in pain after egg collection. You should be right in a day or two. Are you having a fresh transfer? If not load up on pain killers. I have my EPU nice and early tomorrow at 6:50. I've had a long stim cycle as the follicles have grown very slowly. I also got a cyst on one side which was taking up a lot of room. They are going to drain it tomorrow. That's a good count you got! You don't want too many as it hurts more and they believe the quality is better with less. Usually the stats are 50% will fertilise. Fingers crossed. Will check in tomorrow and I'm hoping for 8/9.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @evenlynmoo and Apples1234 and good luck for tomorrow.
    I am finding laying down is helping but any other tips... I also feel constipated can't go toilet only to wee
    Yes I am having having a fresh transfer
    Last edited by Kathk18; 25-02-2016 at 17:51.