+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 546
  1. #291
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    270
    Reviews
    0
    Good luck @Kathk18!!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

    Kathk18  (24-02-2016)

  3. #292
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    784
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked
    462
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all. Just checking in. I have my 5th egg collection coming up this Friday morning. Been a long stim cycle. Got another cyst and that and the hormones are making me feel horrible. Actually went to hospital in an ambulance yesterday for a horrendous migraine and vomiting. Home now and waiting for Friday. Can't wait to be off the hormones 😊

  4. #293
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    270
    Reviews
    0
    Awwwww @Apples1234 good luck, that all sounds horrible. Hoping epu goes well for you.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

    Apples1234  (24-02-2016)

  6. #294
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    784
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked
    462
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Awwwww @Apples1234 good luck, that all sounds horrible. Hoping epu goes well for you.
    Awwe thank you! Me too!! They're draining the cyst also so I hope it's not too painful after.

  7. #295
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies.

    Its back on the bandwagon for me in the coming month.
    I just had a hole heap of new tests done following a stim cycle/ early MC & 2 failed natural cycles.

    A recent hysteroscopy & DC came back with great results (no polyps / cysts / or any other nasties / below average NK cells & below average inflammation)

    So this next cycle we are going in all guns a blazing. We are doing our first double embryo transfer and we are also trying a Luteal protocol which includes antibiotics / steroids / estrogren pills / progesterone pessaries / heparin injections daily post ovulation.

    just wondering if anyone has done a similar cycle?

    I'm excited but nervous as all of my other FET's have been natural.

  8. #296
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    830
    Thanks
    789
    Thanked
    551
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathk18 View Post
    Hi all, I'm booked in for a EPU tomorrow.. Any EPU buddies??
    Sorry Hun I'll be getting my EPU when you should be getting your BFP then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Hi all. Just checking in. I have my 5th egg collection coming up this Friday morning. Been a long stim cycle. Got another cyst and that and the hormones are making me feel horrible. Actually went to hospital in an ambulance yesterday for a horrendous migraine and vomiting. Home now and waiting for Friday. Can't wait to be off the hormones 😊
    Hope you're feeling better soon Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyGirl View Post
    Hi ladies.

    Its back on the bandwagon for me in the coming month.
    I just had a hole heap of new tests done following a stim cycle/ early MC & 2 failed natural cycles.

    A recent hysteroscopy & DC came back with great results (no polyps / cysts / or any other nasties / below average NK cells & below average inflammation)

    So this next cycle we are going in all guns a blazing. We are doing our first double embryo transfer and we are also trying a Luteal protocol which includes antibiotics / steroids / estrogren pills / progesterone pessaries / heparin injections daily post ovulation.

    just wondering if anyone has done a similar cycle?

    I'm excited but nervous as all of my other FET's have been natural.
    Good luck Hun hope someone can shed some light for you.

    AFM: well I'll be starting my puregon injections on Sat eeeek. Will get final confirmation tomorrow from my FS as I had my blood test this morning to make sure the deregulation med cycle has worked. Getting more nervous now as its all becoming very real for my first cycle.

  9. #297
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    91
    Reviews
    0

    Default EPU update

    Hi ladies, had my EPU done today. Out of 10 follicles I had 7 eggs however only 5 were mature. ICSI will be done on all 5 and call tomorrow with another update.. I am really nervous and a bit emotional I think it has hit my how much this is out of my hands now.
    I am also in quite a bit of pain and feeling very uncomfortable, can't sit need to lie down, lower back pain and constantly feel like something is getting pushed on my bladder.. Anyone else experience this discomfort after EPU? Glad I took an extra day off.

  10. #298
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    270
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathk18 View Post
    Hi ladies, had my EPU done today. Out of 10 follicles I had 7 eggs however only 5 were mature. ICSI will be done on all 5 and call tomorrow with another update.. I am really nervous and a bit emotional I think it has hit my how much this is out of my hands now.
    I am also in quite a bit of pain and feeling very uncomfortable, can't sit need to lie down, lower back pain and constantly feel like something is getting pushed on my bladder.. Anyone else experience this discomfort after EPU? Glad I took an extra day off.
    I felt the exact same stuff your going through physically. It took about 2-3 days to get back to normal and i had 14 eggs removed.
    I just laid on the couch for the rest of the day because every time i sat down i felt like my entire uterus was pushing into my stomach and diaphram.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

    Kathk18  (25-02-2016)

  12. #299
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    784
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked
    462
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Kathk18 Hi yep I'm always in pain after egg collection. You should be right in a day or two. Are you having a fresh transfer? If not load up on pain killers. I have my EPU nice and early tomorrow at 6:50. I've had a long stim cycle as the follicles have grown very slowly. I also got a cyst on one side which was taking up a lot of room. They are going to drain it tomorrow. That's a good count you got! You don't want too many as it hurts more and they believe the quality is better with less. Usually the stats are 50% will fertilise. Fingers crossed. Will check in tomorrow and I'm hoping for 8/9.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

    Kathk18  (25-02-2016)

  14. #300
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    91
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks @evenlynmoo and Apples1234 and good luck for tomorrow.
    I am finding laying down is helping but any other tips... I also feel constipated can't go toilet only to wee
    Yes I am having having a fresh transfer
    Last edited by Kathk18; 25-02-2016 at 17:51.


 

Similar Threads

  1. anyone out there due aug 2016
    By spicyfitness in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-01-2016, 11:54
  2. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Barca07 in forum IVF
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 22:21
  3. May 2016
    By exilius in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 26-10-2015, 17:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
WaterWipes
Give your babies bottom a gift this Xmas! They are the only wipe made using just water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract and may help avoid nappy rash. Check out the great reviews on bubhub and see our website for more info and availability.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
SRC Pregnancy & Recovery Shorts
Want pain relief during pregnancy, and to continue working and exercising? Fancy a speedy recovery after childbirth? Want to regain your pre-baby body shape fast? Recommended by healthcare professionals, SRC compression products will let your body do its most important work.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!