+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the of bfp ladies - such wonderful news

Biggest sympathies to all the the bfn ladies, it's the worst call in the world.

As far as I go, my cycle got cancelled again today due to my egg donor having no follicles even after a week of fsh. Here's hoping my brilliant fs can devise a plan for next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending hubby to the shops now @Razzy Bear . Im parked on the couch n not planning on moving.
    Sorry i havent been keeping up with this thread. All the best to you for your next transfer.
    I was hoping to jump straight in with our frozen one but i have to see my FS first and cant get in until 15th March. Silly me didnt book in advance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Melsam and Annie - it's the most devastating news, isn't it? Even when I *knew* inside that it was BFN, there's something so final about getting the official news. Big hugs and I really hope the next cycle is the one for you both xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a call this afternoon from the lab - nearly gave me a heart attack! But all is good; they were just checking that I'd received the SMS and I knew what time my appt is tomorrow. Phew!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoWags View Post
    Congrats to all the of bfp ladies - such wonderful news

Biggest sympathies to all the the bfn ladies, it's the worst call in the world.

As far as I go, my cycle got cancelled again today due to my egg donor having no follicles even after a week of fsh. Here's hoping my brilliant fs can devise a plan for next cycle
    That is devastating news, I am so sorry for you both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by melsam85 View Post
    BFN confirmed for me today. AF arrived on Wednesday so I already knew my result but didnt really make it easier to receive that call today.
    Sorry to hear your news @Annie85 . Everything crossed for both of us next round xx
    I'm so sorry love. A truly crappy day for both of us. Back on the horse for us hey. In the meantime I think we both deserve a big glass of wine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathk18 View Post
    Hello lovely ladies just an update, finished from my first scan. FS was happy with my progress, 10 follicles all up 5 on each side. No need to up the dose, continue injections until Monday night and trigger shot Tues for EPU Thurs morning.
    This is my first cycle so I'm hoping 10 follicles is a good number as I have read others that have allot more. Anyone else doing EPU Thursday?

10 is great @Kathk18 more is not necessarily better. I have PCOS, which is why I get lots of follicles - I had 19 eggs and only one fertilised (and didn't grow to an embryo). I have heard from a few people (including my FS now) that too many eggs can mean lower quality eggs. Their aim is to get you 6-10 excellent quality eggs. Quality over quantity!

We'll be doing everything we can this time (medicine dose wise and acupuncture wise) to try and get me to only produce 10 eggs or under!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry for your BFNs ladies, I hope your next ones stick right in there next cycle and you get beautiful little Christmas presents! 👶🏼

Question: I am 4dp5dt on my first IVF attempt and had some spotting this afternoon, I'm only CD22 so very early for AF, is it too late for implantation spotting?? I had some AF like aching yesterday afternoon but not many other symptoms. Planned to start testing from tomorrow 5dp5dt.
    #stress😬

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chloechloe86 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chloechloe86 View Post
    So sorry for your BFNs ladies, I hope your next ones stick right in there next cycle and you get beautiful little Christmas presents! 👶🏼

Question: I am 4dp5dt on my first IVF attempt and had some spotting this afternoon, I'm only CD22 so very early for AF, is it too late for implantation spotting?? I had some AF like aching yesterday afternoon but not many other symptoms. Planned to start testing from tomorrow 5dp5dt.
    #stress😬
    I don't think it would be too late for implantation spotting

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (19-02-2016),chloechloe86  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chloechloe86 View Post

#stress😬
    Chloechloe86 I had spotting 10dp5dt so I don't think it would be to late for implantation bleeding? Good luck with POAS tomorrow!