+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016 #2

Yep first cycle for me @razzyBear. Thank you for the reassurance @Billie2 it's nice to know I'm not alone in having no frosties on the first cycle

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Annie85 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (18-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexy123 View Post
    Don't worry what your feeling is pretty normal I think for fertility patients! If your nurse was happy, try not to worry. I felt like I was getting af for a week after & I had one freak out one day when I had no symptoms at all. Now I feel so sick I wish I didn't have any again lol make sure your clinic does weekly tests to check your levels X
    Awwww thanks Lexy, makes me feel better you had one day of no symptoms. I guess this is my freak out day. Today Ive been like oh no what if having a hot shower last night killed it, I know I laid on my tummy for like 5 mins yesterday maybe that killed it, I didn't have a proper dinner last night coz I ate a bit during the day did that kill it, I have a headache does that means my levels are dropping.

Bugger me, I'm mental. But writing it all here and having you girls here really helps. I tried to talk to the nurse when she called with results and she just seemed so disinterested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    Yep first cycle for me @razzyBear. Thank you for the reassurance @Billie2 it's nice to know I'm not alone in having no frosties on the first cycle
    First cycles are hard Annie, I was told to almost treat the first one as an experiment as such in order to see how your body reacts to the drugs and levels of medication prescribed etc and then going forward it's possible to tweak and make adjustments.

Hard I know as it can seem like a wasted cycle but hopefully your FS can make some changes for some better results next time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Annie85  (18-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo my heart skipped a beat reading your comments!! Massive massive congrats!!!! I feel exactly the same with a bfn - did I kill it or dislodge it doing this or that? I'm gonna take a week off after my next ET. But for now I hope you can celebrate at least a little and really hope this little one grows into a beautiful healthy bub. Xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (18-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @Evelynmoo my heart skipped a beat reading your comments!! Massive massive congrats!!!! I feel exactly the same with a bfn - did I kill it or dislodge it doing this or that? I'm gonna take a week off after my next ET. But for now I hope you can celebrate at least a little and really hope this little one grows into a beautiful healthy bub. Xx
    Thanks so much Mink!!!!

Every time I sneezed or coughed I was scared I dislodged it, I suffer from constipation from IBS so every time I had to push a bit (sorry tmi) I kept thinking am I dislodging it. Acupuncturist was like hun, that little embie is packed like a can of sardines, its not going anywhere lol.

This cycle I did all the housework before ET, 1 session of acupuncture 3dp5dt and then the next day drove down to see DH and since being here the most I have done is water the backyard and do a bit of sweeping. So I highly recommend not doing anything lol
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 18-02-2016 at 15:35.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-02-2016),Staaz  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    Oh bummer, I'm sorry love. It's a pretty crappy feeling hey. Did you get any frosties? Unfortunately I didn't get any so will have to start from scratch again. What's your plan if it's BFN tomorrow? Hugs
    I have 3 frosties, but because all 4 were PGD tested I'm losing my mind at the thought of just repeating next month without trying to understand why this one didn't work. I'm thinking it depends on how BFN tmrw will be-if there was ANY HCG 5+ then I want embryo glue + possibly Neupagen before next transfer. If HCG is 0 then I don't want to do another transfer until I do that Endometrial Receptivity Array test. Plus also depends on when AF arrives to help decide of it might be a timing issue. Can I ask what protocol you were on? Mine was 300 Puregon, Orgalutran + Ovidrel (and a crapload of Ubiquinol, fish oil etc). Do you know what your AMH is?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What is embryo glue? I have never heard of it so am curious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    What is embryo glue? I have never heard of it so am curious.
    It's a bit controversial as to whether it actually works but if some have had success then why not, can't hurt right? Watch this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo3twbkAwaY

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Artvanodelay View Post
    I have 3 frosties, but because all 4 were PGD tested I'm losing my mind at the thought of just repeating next month without trying to understand why this one didn't work. I'm thinking it depends on how BFN tmrw will be-if there was ANY HCG 5+ then I want embryo glue + possibly Neupagen before next transfer. If HCG is 0 then I don't want to do another transfer until I do that Endometrial Receptivity Array test. Plus also depends on when AF arrives to help decide of it might be a timing issue. Can I ask what protocol you were on? Mine was 300 Puregon, Orgalutran + Ovidrel (and a crapload of Ubiquinol, fish oil etc). Do you know what your AMH is?
    Sounds like you've got a few options there, I'll have to do a bit more research. My protocol was the down reg: pill for 3 weeks, Syranel nasal spray for 2 weeks, Gonal F 175 for 9 days, then trigger. My FS said the AMH was on the higher side but I can't remember the number. No doubt we will be on another thread together in the near future

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Meshell23 what day was your FET? By memory do they only transfer certain days?