+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi razzy mine was a medicated fet. That is just the process with my clinic. Progynova and crinone I will stay on it til im 12 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    If my prayers are answered tomorrow, I wonder if I will be put on anything to maintain progesterone levels if they start to drop because I know that they can.

BFP girls have you been put on anything since the good news- @Barca07, @Lexy123, @rainbow road, @Meshell23, @Ashe87??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tam82 View Post
    Hello id love to join you all on your ivf ttc journey as this is first attempt at ivf (saw the dr today and have had sperm sample frozen) fri scan and wait for that call to jab myself on the weekend! Im in a semi rural area and dont know any other women who have gone through ivf (im 32 and have had 2 successful unassisted pregnancies) so its a bit lonely 😦

Im truly grateful to have the opportunity to do ivf as ive had 2 early mc in the past 12months and the assistance of our dr has truly given us the hope and confidence we can have a healthy pregnancy. Best wishes to everyone here, fingers crossed we all have success this month!
    Welcome and good luck this is my first cycle too.

Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    It went well, that's why I wanted to upload the picture like every other girl can do when shes gotten a result shes been waiting for lol
    Woohoo so happy for you. There's some nice lines there for you.

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Saw bub. All looking good. Nice strong heartbeat but crappy photo. Go back in 2 weeks for another scan to see a more baby like baby!
    Glad to hear you saw a nice strong HB. Another 2ww sucks though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Second hcg result of 1800 4weeks 4days I have scan in 2 weeks
    Is that 1 or 2 hiding in there with those numbers lol. So happy you're heading in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by chloechloe86 View Post
    Hiya ladies!
    I piped up a week or so ago I am mid my first IVF cycle, still getting used to this chat but thanks so much for the well wishes and good luck! 😊
    Congrats on the BFPs!! And fingers crossed for all the ladies patiently waiting!
    We had 8 of 11 eggs fertilise last Wednesday then 1 grade 4AB embryo transferred on Monday and I just found out today we had 2 frozen on day 5 and 2 more frozen on day 6!
    2dp5dt today and sooo anxious to find out if it's worked! Any tips on when I can first start testing? 🐣😄
    Welcome Hun they sound like good numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Just spoke to my nurse, as expected BFN. She is going to touch base with my doctor and see if we are ok to jump straight into another FET this cycle with our last embryo.

She did say sometimes she likes to schedule an appt before you transfer the last embryo but that can sometimes just mean a phone call to touch base. I hope so cos I really want to try again straight away.

I'm thinking the only thing that could possibly change would be to a medicated FET cycle? Is that what a few of you girls have done with either crinone or the pessaries?
    Sorry to hear it confirmed Razzy. Here's to next cycle being ours X

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (17-02-2016),Razzy Bear  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Artvanodelay View Post
    Hi Razzy, how many days past transfer are you today? I'm suspicious my transfer wasn't done on the right day, I guess +/- 1 day won't matter but will see when AF arrives as to how far off it was (my AF should be here today if it was done on right day). Did they time your transfer with OPKs, BT or US?

PS. Hit an even lower low thinking taking a running start to look at my BFN might help ☹️
    11dp5dt today but my period came yesterday which was when it was due.

My transfer was a day early. It should have been on a Sunday but because they don't do transfers on Sundays, it happened on the Saturday. I used the OPK and as soon as it showed positive, I had to go in for a blood test the next day to confirm I had ovulated.

It's strange, to my knowledge I don't have lining issues but I would have thought an ultrasound should be done to ensure everythjng is on track.

When was your transfer done?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injection question

Hi all, hope you are all well. I am due to start my orgalutran tonight..
    I can't remember if the nurse told me to inject orgalutran on one side of the tummy and gonal f on the other. And then alternate or inject both on same side.. Please help.. And any tips for orgalutran

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathk18 View Post
    Hi all, hope you are all well. I am due to start my orgalutran tonight..
    I can't remember if the nurse told me to inject orgalutran on one side of the tummy and gonal f on the other. And then alternate or inject both on same side.. Please help.. And any tips for orgalutran
    Hey KathK

Best to alternate so you dont end up with massive bruises on just one side. Gonal on 1 side and Orga on the other.

Orgalutran can give some good bruises and sting as well apparently. But I never had any issues with it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If my prayers are answered tomorrow, I wonder if I will be put on anything to maintain progesterone levels if they start to drop because I know that they can.

BFP girls have you been put on anything since the good news- @Barca07, @Lexy123, @rainbow road, @Meshell23, @Ashe87??
    Good luck tomorrow @Evelynmoo, let us know how you go!
    I was just told to continue with the crinone at the moment..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    Good luck tomorrow @Evelynmoo, let us know how you go!
    I was just told to continue with the crinone at the moment..
    When I get a phone call tomorrow from the nurses to let me know the result I will ask them what happens if my progesterone starts to drop? Because at the moment I am on nothing.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

No, I wasn't but my P4 was 940 so totally off the charts, there was no need. If your not happy with yours I would request to be put on something. If you pay for it why should it matter??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats true I can ask for the referral to get more pessaries or GP can give me a referral. Only problem is my clinic isn't too fond of me asking for extra things. I wanted an extra US during this cycle to check lining and they wouldn't do it for me.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 17-02-2016 at 19:06.