+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chloechloe86 View Post
    Hiya ladies!
    I piped up a week or so ago I am mid my first IVF cycle, still getting used to this chat but thanks so much for the well wishes and good luck! 😊
    Congrats on the BFPs!! And fingers crossed for all the ladies patiently waiting!
    We had 8 of 11 eggs fertilise last Wednesday then 1 grade 4AB embryo transferred on Monday and I just found out today we had 2 frozen on day 5 and 2 more frozen on day 6!
    2dp5dt today and sooo anxious to find out if it's worked! Any tips on when I can first start testing? 🐣😄
    Great results! Fingers crossed you have a sticky one on board!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

chloechloe86  (17-02-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    I have a theory on years. Every even numbered year has always been good to me even though there may be 1 or 2 bad things that happen.

But every odd numbered year has been terrible!!!

My BBF didn't believe me at first with this theory but she caught on with the idea last year lol. She even messaged me at the beginning of this year and said I have a good feeling about 2016, it is an even numbered year.
    My theory is that I always have 5 good years and then one terrible year. 2009-2014 were my best years and 2015 was horrendous. 2008 was also an awful year for me! So I'm looking forward to the next 5, and I'll make sure I don't plan anything life changing in 2021!

I actually hate odd numbers but DS was born in 2013 so that was probably my best ever year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @chloechloe86 congratulations on 2WW!!! And those freezing numbers are fantastic. If you havent been prescribed any HCG injections then I know girls can get a pretty obvious line between 5dp and 7dp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just spoke to my nurse, as expected BFN. She is going to touch base with my doctor and see if we are ok to jump straight into another FET this cycle with our last embryo.

She did say sometimes she likes to schedule an appt before you transfer the last embryo but that can sometimes just mean a phone call to touch base. I hope so cos I really want to try again straight away.

I'm thinking the only thing that could possibly change would be to a medicated FET cycle? Is that what a few of you girls have done with either crinone or the pessaries?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That is a great line Evelyn moo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    My theory is that I always have 5 good years and then one terrible year. 2009-2014 were my best years and 2015 was horrendous. 2008 was also an awful year for me! So I'm looking forward to the next 5, and I'll make sure I don't plan anything life changing in 2021!

I actually hate odd numbers but DS was born in 2013 so that was probably my best ever year!
    My DH was never superstitious but I think I have converted him, he cant even have the tv or radio volume on 13 lol.

We broke a mirror in November 2012 so we havent had much luck lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Just spoke to my nurse, as expected BFN. She is going to touch base with my doctor and see if we are ok to jump straight into another FET this cycle with our last embryo.

She did say sometimes she likes to schedule an appt before you transfer the last embryo but that can sometimes just mean a phone call to touch base. I hope so cos I really want to try again straight away.

I'm thinking the only thing that could possibly change would be to a medicated FET cycle? Is that what a few of you girls have done with either crinone or the pessaries?
    I had a medicated cycle this time by doing low dose FSH injections to mainly help stimulate my lining and then afterwards I was using HCG Pregynl. I was also told the FS used embryo glue this time. The treatment plan called it an Ovulation Induction Cycle.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Artvanodelay  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all so much! I think I'll start testing each morning from Saturday (5dp5dt) good luck good luck good luck to you all xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chloechloe86 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (17-02-2016),shelby27  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Second hcg result of 1800 4weeks 4days I have scan in 2 weeks
    Awesome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Artvanodelay View Post
    Hi Evelynmoo, could I ask which IVF clinic this was through?

IVF Australia in Sydney

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Artvanodelay  (17-02-2016)