+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So this morning I had my day 10 scan and bloods done and my lining which is notoriously thin is nice and plump yay - BUT my egg donor in NSW had her scan and bloods yesterday after four days of fsh and there was no Eggies in sight. Her estrogen was low as well. WHYYYY!!!
    They haven't cancelled us yet - my fs has increased her fsh and repeat scan on Friday and hope for the best. Both of us are so hormonal at the moment it just ends in both of us crying - I feel terrible for her. I'm hoping to get a baby out of this so the hormones and repeated needles and scans are 100% worth it but for her.... I just have donor recipient guilt ATM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not good with blood tests or blood at the best of times, so having one Today when I know the result is going to be negative is bad enough but it was the most painful, slow one I've ever had!

I could feel my face draining of colour and to make it worse, I had no choice but to take my DD with me who kept asking about all the blood and what was happening. It nearly ended with me fainting!

That was my vent lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    I'm not good with blood tests or blood at the best of times, so having one Today when I know the result is going to be negative is bad enough but it was the most painful, slow one I've ever had!

I could feel my face draining of colour and to make it worse, I had no choice but to take my DD with me who kept asking about all the blood and what was happening. It nearly ended with me fainting!

That was my vent lol
    Sorry to hear that matey. Hope your day improves x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Artvanodelay View Post
    Oops, that was meant to be a reply sorry still getting hang of this @Razzy Bear Me! I’m coming out the of BFN closet, have been anonymously following along with my first FET – 9dp5dt BFN today. Hit a new low this morning & contemplated bringing my starkers BFN so I can stop wondering if a squinter develops today while I’m at work. BT on 19/2.

PGD normal half hatched blasty. Am gutted. Have been lurking & found a previous thread that found FETs from an OHSS cycle (mine was 19 eggs, 10 mature, 7 fertilised, 4 made to it day 5) are less likely to take so am questioning everything now. Is anyone with Monash? I’m seeing NL & he will do that ERA test if next FET fails…
    I'm with monash! But we are a fairly straight forward case so I don't know much about the PGD side of things.

That is an interesting statistic, I wonder why that is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Second hcg result of 1800 4weeks 4days I have scan in 2 weeks

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Annie85  (17-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (17-02-2016),HillDweller  (17-02-2016),JoWags  (17-02-2016),Kookii  (17-02-2016),shelby27  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bit OCD.

Did another POAS this afternoon and line is stronger than this morning.

Bring on BT!!!
    Attached Images

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (17-02-2016),HillDweller  (17-02-2016),Kookii  (17-02-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (17-02-2016),shelby27  (17-02-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Second hcg result of 1800 4weeks 4days I have scan in 2 weeks
    Wow! Great levels. Healthy bubba/s in there!
    @Evelynmoo yeah it is! How exciting! 2016 is a good year thus far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya ladies!
    I piped up a week or so ago I am mid my first IVF cycle, still getting used to this chat but thanks so much for the well wishes and good luck! 😊
    Congrats on the BFPs!! And fingers crossed for all the ladies patiently waiting!
    We had 8 of 11 eggs fertilise last Wednesday then 1 grade 4AB embryo transferred on Monday and I just found out today we had 2 frozen on day 5 and 2 more frozen on day 6!
    2dp5dt today and sooo anxious to find out if it's worked! Any tips on when I can first start testing? 🐣😄

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chloechloe86 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chloechloe86 View Post
    Hiya ladies!
    I piped up a week or so ago I am mid my first IVF cycle, still getting used to this chat but thanks so much for the well wishes and good luck! 😊
    Congrats on the BFPs!! And fingers crossed for all the ladies patiently waiting!
    We had 8 of 11 eggs fertilise last Wednesday then 1 grade 4AB embryo transferred on Monday and I just found out today we had 2 frozen on day 5 and 2 more frozen on day 6!
    2dp5dt today and sooo anxious to find out if it's worked! Any tips on when I can first start testing? 🐣😄
    Wow that is great news chloechloe!! You should be happy with that!

I think you can start from about 5days after the transfer? But don't rule it out completely if nothing shows up that early!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

chloechloe86  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Wow! Great levels. Healthy bubba/s in there!
    @Evelynmoo yeah it is! How exciting! 2016 is a good year thus far!
    I have a theory on years. Every even numbered year has always been good to me even though there may be 1 or 2 bad things that happen.

But every odd numbered year has been terrible!!!

My BBF didn't believe me at first with this theory but she caught on with the idea last year lol. She even messaged me at the beginning of this year and said I have a good feeling about 2016, it is an even numbered year.