+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow road good luck for the scan!!! I don't know much about scanning so what are they looking for at this scan?

I have heart arrhythmia as well so all this excitement and worry is setting it off lol.

@Ashe87, DH already knows I've been doing POAS and hes seen the agony Ive been in the last 2 nights. We even joked around last night speculating what if it was twins or triplets so he probably won't be surprised if I tell him.

Im now considering staying here if its a good result so I can tell him in person and we can go out to celebrate. I can catch up with my friends the next day.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 17-02-2016 at 07:09.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    @rainbow road good luck for the scan!!! I don't know much about scanning so what are they looking for at this scan?

I have heart arrhythmia as well so all this excitement and worry is setting it off lol.
    I'm 6+2, so we are hoping for a gestational sac, fetal pole, yolk sac at least and preferably a beautiful heartbeat too, although it could be too early.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Evelyn moo!!!

That looks very promising to me! I think congratulations might be in order!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey rainbow I was 5.5 weeks with last pregnancy and got a nice strong heartbeat. But that was early. You never know if they dont see one they may just get you back in a few days

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Saw bub. All looking good. Nice strong heartbeat but crappy photo. Go back in 2 weeks for another scan to see a more baby like baby!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Annie85  (17-02-2016),Ashe87  (17-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (17-02-2016),HillDweller  (17-02-2016),Kookii  (17-02-2016),Staaz  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Saw bub. All looking good. Nice strong heartbeat but crappy photo. Go back in 2 weeks for another scan to see a more baby like baby!
    Yay!! That must be a huge relief. Wishing you smooth sailing from here on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Evelynmoo ! I hear you on the anxiety, I have anxiety and an irregular heartbeat so I won't tell you to just relax, because I know that's out of the question lol but I will say that's a great line and I'm so excited for you!
    @rainbowRoad congrats on your scan! Fantastic news

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Artvanodelay View Post
    Oops, that was meant to be a reply sorry still getting hang of this @Razzy Bear Me! I’m coming out the of BFN closet, have been anonymously following along with my first FET – 9dp5dt BFN today. Hit a new low this morning & contemplated bringing my starkers BFN so I can stop wondering if a squinter develops today while I’m at work. BT on 19/2.

PGD normal half hatched blasty. Am gutted. Have been lurking & found a previous thread that found FETs from an OHSS cycle (mine was 19 eggs, 10 mature, 7 fertilised, 4 made to it day 5) are less likely to take so am questioning everything now. Is anyone with Monash? I’m seeing NL & he will do that ERA test if next FET fails…
    Sorry to hear about your BFN @Artvanodelay
    That's interesting about the OHSS cycle embryos being less likely to take. I had 19 eggs too, but none of mine made it. Why do they think that is? Is it because the eggs aren't as good quality, being as there's so many of them?

I started going back to acupuncture last night (haven't been for about a year and a half) to see if I can increase my lining for next time (I think it's a circulation issue not necessarily an estrogen issue) and my lady told me she would use acupuncture to make sure I didn't overstim this time too as having lots of eggs often means lower quality eggs....so maybe that's it? I haven't done much research on that aspect though.

Was this your first FET? Does that mean you still have 3 frosties left?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller, I had acupuncture every second to third day this month from Day 8.

Don't know if it made a difference but last month I only had it maybe twice during the cycle and the usual post transfer. But I know I felt better and more empowered

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller, correct 3 left.. First FET from first IVF. This is the post that's thrown me, higher numbers but still worries me... But have since found more people with OHSS having success... http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ces-of-success

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Artvanodelay For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (17-02-2016)