+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Maybe baby?

So we're not trying but are aware that pull out method ain't exactly full proof, so I suppose you could say we're trying but not trying. An accidental boy would be a lovely addition and sibling for DD.

So on my app it says I ovulated 1st Feb and was fertile between 27 Jan to 3rd Feb. We had sex on 29th & the 3rd..

Approx 5th Feb I had Cramping like period pains and even took painkillers and was put off by the whole ordeal as af ain't due till tomo. Then 6th through to today I've been queezy, bloated, intergestion, cramps in abdomen you name it. And I never get symptoms before a period only Cramping on the day of bleed. I thought it was subsiding but just had my morning coffee and my tummy is going off! It's like there's worms in my tummy lol. Gurgle Gurgle. That and I had a squeeze this morning and fluid squirted from the boobs which really freaked me out :| that and boobs seem bigger even though I've lost an extra 2kilos from not being able to eat anything (haven't vomited yet) last night I could barely finish my dinner just because it couldn't fit so to speak.

Already tested bfn yesterday, af due tomo and I'm going crazy with all these symptoms. Sound promising or am I just crazy? Haha. There is a possibility that I caught a bug but still giving me symptoms over a week later? Hmm.

Let me know what you think I'm losing my mind here only one day to go wish me luck eek 😅😅

I'm really intune with my body and somethings telling me yes you are but I doubt ofcourse.. Terrified if I am disappointed if I'm not go figure lol.

It'd be nice to have someone to talk to apart from my bfMEH of a boyfriend lol. I suppose it's his way of dealing if I am shows no emotion until he knows for sure lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep that coffee made me feel sick, laying down till I feel better could so fall asleep lol