+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg yes. Exhaustion and insomnia... Like wth!!??

UTI's and thrush 😳

Blood noses all the time!

Calf cramps, weird leg twitches!

Random itching.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clb84 View Post
    Blood noses all the time!
    And bleeding gums when brushing and randomly. All I taste is blood from either nose or gums.

My DH panicked that 'omg your tooth is falling out'.

No DH - the gums just bleed all the time randomly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    omg the blood noses!!!! I need Kleenex shares!!! bleeding gums to a degree but the blood noses. eff me, why does nobody tell you about this!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swollen and painful feet!! My toes look like sausages. Thank god for thongs some evenings my shoes are so tight!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leg cramps that wake you up during the night.. Hemmoriods.. That really uncomfortable pressing feeling in the pubic region when you stand up and get out of bed.. Constant sweating, always too hot.. Acid trying to escape your body through your throat and nose, then you vomit and that never helps.. The discharge, I had a fair bit before I was pregnant so now it takes a few seconds to determine if it's that or if my muscles have given out (like I've heard so many horror stories about) and I've wet myself a little.. (Luckily I haven't lost control of my bladder yet)... The little aches and pains that just make you irritable... Being hungry... ALL THE TIME... Literally crying over spilt milk..
    Not being able to shave.. Having to find the perfect position to sit in.. Pants.. And now, my husbands fear of having sex with me, which leaves me unsatisfied and even more emotional and irritable....
    And, I probably sound like the most ungrateful pregnant lady ever.. At most times i find some of these things a wonderful comfort and reminder that you know, I'm helping another human exist.. In a few months I'll be helping the little person to live.. But in the moment I feel like... "What else are these (insert insulting name) lying to me about? I haven't even given birth yet and that's supposed to be the worst part..?"
    But overall I really think I've had a great pregnancy.. 💚💚💚💚💚😆😘😘

GrabbyCrabby is offline She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted... She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lighting vag

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GrabbyCrabby For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (16-02-2016)