+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    I have spent the day in bed. Feeling like sh1t. I got up to try and cook dinner as dh needs to do a few hours work.
    Ditto. Absolute write off of a day here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I'd wait until tomorrow @ICanDream You poor love

A complete write off of a day here too. I've been out of action with a tooth ache/headache.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    I'd wait until tomorrow @ICanDream You poor love

A complete write off of a day here too. I've been out of action with a tooth ache/headache.
    I guess waiting is practical but I'm a bit over the pain and hobbling!

If you have a headache could your toothache be sinus related? I've bolted to the dentist before freaking out about a cracked tooth (I dunno where I got that from was just in so much pain) and it wasn't tooth at all - kind of made me relieved (massive dental fear!). Have you taken anything for it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Ours included food only at certain restaurants ( buffett which was horrid and a main restaurant) and no drinks - the drinks seemed cheap $10 cocktails but they were all in U.S. Dollars , there was no decent coffee on board at all which nearly killed DH! Our drinks bill for 3 nights was $300 which seems like a lot but we really only had a few cocktails before dinner and a bottle of wine at dinner
    I also did a cruise on Explorer of the Seas and towards the end of it found a cafe that would make an actual latte. It wasn't included in the package but I didn't care, it was worth its weight in gold. I think as it caters mainly for the USA market the coffee is tailored accordingly, ie it's terrible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Weekend Chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Is everything - meals, drinks, activities - included in the cost? Or are they extra? I reckon a cruise could be fun, but DH would hate it I think. Might have to wait 25 years until he retires and I've worn him down LOL.
    We went on the carnival spirit over new year for 8 nights and we will go again when my youngest is 6.

All food was covered. We didn't need to buy drinks as they had water on tap all day and traditional lemonade on tap as well.

They had 2 pools and kids water slides plus an adults only section with a pool. There was also putt putt, basketball court, arcade room for the kids.

The food in the restaurant was good (wouldn't say amazing but hey, I didn't have to cook or clean up) and they had loads of other food included.

I wouldn't do any other cruise I don't think.

We are not big drinkers either. We went on with $2700 and came home with $1500. Not bad considering we had expensive massages, all our excursions, a few cocktails, etc.
    Last edited by BigRedV; 15-02-2016 at 06:05.