+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    had a shower so far.

I'm bored to the bone but zero motivation to leave the couch. it's quite the conundrum.

neighbour is playing loud music and the thumping bass is getting a bit dry. feel like a salami stick and a glass of red wine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ive done some washing. Done the dishes and called my mum. Going to drop ds at work soon and then will head to a friend's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am currently writing out a complaint against a psychiatric triage worker who last week gave me a dressing down in the middle of the night when I followed my safety plan & called them so together we could assess risk - I was told not to call & that the number is for emergencies only (which it isn't - it is on my file which he had accessed that part of my safety plan is phone coaching from triage). I am hoping that writing it out will help me decide whether or not I want to go down the road of an official complaint or not.

I am also attempting to look at an essay that was due 2 weeks ago (that my convenor is being very patient with) to decide whether or not I am even going to think about attempting or whether to get the documentation for a late withdrawal under special consideration/circumstances without academic penalty instead - the far more likely option.

Then I might think about getting out of bed (zero sleep for 2 days = no energy for getting out of bed)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    DH and I are off to the city tomorrow because I have a transplant check up first thing Monday so have been packing and washing school clothes etc... - leaving the three kids with his folks but will pack lunchboxes in advance just to make it easier for everyone.

Have played Monopoly and made ANZAC bikkies but feeling entirely unmotivated to do anything else!

DH is at a clearing sale and I'm waiting to see what "treasures" he brings home.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am tired. Went out with girlfriends last night for dinner and a movie which was a struggle after a looking week. I secretly was sad to miss my Friday night ritual of a couple of glasses of wine and falling asleep on the couch. Today has been swimming lessons, personal training which nearly broke me and then a little storage solution shopping and quality time with the couch.... Oh and dd too. Tonight dd and I are having a movie night with friends while dh goes to the movies. Oh my god. That just made me tired writing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We've done a few house jobs and then went to pick up mr 4's new motor bike. Dh is currently putting the training wheels on and mr 4 is practically dancing on the spot in his excitement. I am trying to control my hysterical laughing every time i look at him in his giant helmet lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby_Tuesday15 For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We had a party this morning and i had a rest this afternoon after a late night. And just doing nothing around the house. I would really like to just watch a movie and eat chips

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just about finished up baking up some muffins with DS.

How do other mums bake with your kids without tearing your hair out. All I seem to say is 'stop eating the flour' 'don't eat the raw egg' 'you are not digging holes to find treasure - you are supposed to fill up the cup' etc etc.

Yet I continue to persevere. Probably because he gets so excited when it changes from random ingredients mixed together to make something different.

I just wish I could have a wine now lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol I have a cake in the oven now that the kids helped me make. When they were young, I was like go and play or they would just cling to my legs. They are 9 and 11, so I pretty much just supervise and do the awkward stuff like pouring the batter into the tin, stuff like that.
    The timer just went off, and I look over to see my 9yo getting the cake out of the oven...I just had to waddle over and make sure she put the cake on the sink and not right on the benchtop . It's on the wire rack now cooling...success!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Worked 10:00 to 19:00 yesterday, and then 11:00 to 15:00 today. My feet are killing me. Had a Radox bath when I got home, and felt a bit better, but now I'm feeling sore again and like I need another bath.

Suppose I better get started on dinner (teriyaki and sesame beef). DH is due home with DD soon, and I won't want Miss 20 months to wait too much longer after that to be having her dinner.

Nothing particularly exciting happening tomorrow. Just church in the morning as usual, then we're going out for lunch, and then we'll probably just spend the rest of the day vegging around the house,