+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Well our finance was approved so our home offer has gone unconditional and when we went out for dinner DP proposed!!!! So he is now DF bloody awesome start to the weekend.
    Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gee my weekend is so boring compared to others.

I've just tried to make an appointment with the dentist and they were closed - have been procrastinating on that one for 2 years. ooops. Will now need to wait until Monday.

I've also just spring cleaned my toilet. As in taking the glass out of the window and washing, scrubbing the fly screen, soaking the tatty lace curtain in napisan and washing the door and scrubbing the crud off the walls. I guess to do it properly I should remove the actual toilet seat and soak it in bleach.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just got home after an early start to visit the Mint for open day. 50th Anniversary of decimal currency tomorrow apparently 😄 we got to do a tour of the factory floor (rather than up in the gallery) and that was very cool. DS2 was absolutely riveted watching all the machines and coins rattling and banging.

Presently on the lounge with my feet up because they are aching. DH and DS2 are making fresh hot chips from potatoes they just pulled up from the garden - yum!

Tomorrow it's back to reality - markets, grocery shopping, change the bed linen, piles of folding.... Don't want to think about it!
    @babyno1onboard congratulations! Sounds like your future DH knows how to make the moment count ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD had dancing this morning and I'm off to the coffee with a friend soon. Tomorrow DH is working so I'll take thr kids to swimming lessons then maybe for a play.

DS (15 months ) slept through the night for the first time last night which is super exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well our finance was approved so our home offer has gone unconditional and when we went out for dinner DP proposed!!!! So he is now DF bloody awesome start to the weekend.
    Congratulations!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    How exciting! Congrats!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm lying on the couch feeling sorry for myself while DD is napping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations! Lovely news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Could you do one thing (dinner or drinks) if budget won't stretch to both dinner and drinks? Hope you get to enjoy a night out 😊
    I probably could. I'll decide during the week I think. I sort of feel guilty for spending money on things like that when I could be getting the kids winter uniforms etc organised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ummmmm... so far we did a hospital tour, bought bread/milk. Will go get fuit/veg soon.

DH is going to a concert tonight.

I am probably cleaning or something. Nothing planned for Valentines Day. Too pregnant to care really.

Might hang some things on DS's wall today too.