+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week

Default Weekend Chat.

What's everyone up to this weekend?

We are being sociable this afternoon and heading to the park for a BBQ and bike ride. I've got a chocolate cake in the oven as my contribution.

Tomorrow, it'll be a prep day for the week. I need to iron, bake and meal plan. The lawn also needs mowing.

I also need to figure out my budget. A friend has invited me out to dinner and drinks next weekend and I really want to go but don't think I can afford it. Once upon a time, I would've gone anyway lol. Being a grown up is over rated!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Today I'm doing jobs around the house and yard.

This morning I've taken DD2 to dance class (7.30 am Sat is a killer!), had breakfast, done some watering and weeding in the garden, hung a load of washing, load number two is about to finish.

Then I have a huge amount of tidying to do, a bathroom to clean, dishes, more washing, baking, grocery shopping, changing sheets on beds, folding, ironing. Rivetting stuff!!!!

I hope to get to a nursery this afternoon or some time tomorrow and buy some plants to put in my front garden. I'm trying to pretty it up with some flowers. I've never planted a plant in the garden in my life. Lotsa pots yes, actual garden no. Mum and dad helped me out last year and got it looking good, now the plants they planted are established it has motivated me to keep on going.

I found out there is an amazing creek near me that is great for swimming. We are meeting friends there tomorrow.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SSecret Squirrel For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Such productive weekends! I'm being lazy.

Today I am just pottering around tidying up. Really should fold the mountain of clothes that has appeared in my lounge and bedroom. And clean the bathrooms and toilets. And mop. But I don't wanna! Also have to drop bil at dh's work at some stage.

Tomorrow is looking much the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    What's everyone up to this weekend?

We are being sociable this afternoon and heading to the park for a BBQ and bike ride. I've got a chocolate cake in the oven as my contribution.

Tomorrow, it'll be a prep day for the week. I need to iron, bake and meal plan. The lawn also needs mowing.

I also need to figure out my budget. A friend has invited me out to dinner and drinks next weekend and I really want to go but don't think I can afford it. Once upon a time, I would've gone anyway lol. Being a grown up is over rated!
    Could you do one thing (dinner or drinks) if budget won't stretch to both dinner and drinks? Hope you get to enjoy a night out 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just came home from 3 nights at sleep school yesterday so just want to veg out. Alas no.
    Swimming lesson for DD in a few minutes then physio for me (postnatal SPD flare up), food shopping as we've been surviving on lite n easy for the past month so there's not much food around, and DH wants to go visit a friend.
    Tomorrow we need to pick up a chicken for our chicken family and something else DH wants done that I can't remember. All I want is to stay home and 😴😴😴 lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    This weekend is a nice blank slate. Woohoo! My first few weeks back at work have been pretty nuts and I'm glad that there's no commitments for the next few days. I'm sure we'll end up catching up with friends, heading down to the beach for a bike ride etc but nothing is locked in and I'm loving it.

Of course there's washing etc to do, but I'll just do that at a leisurely pace I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well our finance was approved so our home offer has gone unconditional and when we went out for dinner DP proposed!!!! So he is now DF bloody awesome start to the weekend.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

amyd  (13-02-2016),binnielici  (13-02-2016),CakeyMumma  (13-02-2016),Californication  (13-02-2016),gingermillie  (13-02-2016),HearMeRoar  (13-02-2016),Mamasupial  (13-02-2016),misskittyfantastico  (13-02-2016),Mod-Degrassi  (13-02-2016),MrsA2B  (13-02-2016),MrsSS  (13-02-2016),My Beloved Ones  (13-02-2016),Ruby_Tuesday15  (13-02-2016),SSecret Squirrel  (13-02-2016),sunnyflower  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm about to see the Deadpool movie at the cinema solo

This afternoon I'll be doing some cleaning/gardening for our routine inspection next week.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

SSecret Squirrel  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Well our finance was approved so our home offer has gone unconditional and when we went out for dinner DP proposed!!!! So he is now DF bloody awesome start to the weekend.
    Winning! Congratulations

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    oh wow!! winning!! congrats!!