So following from my issues with DS current childcare I looked at another one that seemed much better. They only have 2 of the three days I need though. I don't want to wait for a full 3 days as that will never happen all at once but my only option would be have him at the current one , 1 day a week and then the new one 2 days a week until the Thursday becomes available. ( Anyone not familiar with the issues of the current childcare. .. I've been posting on here about my concerns since he started just 2 weeks ago but there are many. ).