+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Batten down the hatches for tomorrow ladies! I'm not looking forward to the drive from work to my parents place and back home again in the storm.
    Yes we have gymbaroo at lunchtime up near Springfield so I'll see how the weather is. I never normally stay home due to weather but it does sound horrible and a bit dangerous too. Hopefully it holds off so we can go!
    DH is away again so I've done what I can to pack things away that might get blown around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    We haven't tied anything down outside. But we don't really have much out there really other than our bins which we actually have to put out tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will a storm actually happen? We are going to a primary school way out of our zone.
    I have my name at Forbes Incase I didn't get into,the kinder I wanted, I think I'll go to the ones I've been offered and see how I feel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It'll happen as they've been tracking it since last week and watching it develop.
    @Nafsika. You better hurry with your kindy decisions as a lot of people already have their places in the ones they want. DS1 his name went down when he was 1 and DS2 I'll do the same. It's harder now due to no mid year intakes at schools.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What time are we expecting this storm to hit?

I've got an hours drive from work to home, not looking forward to that, in wild weather

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    They said late morning so getting into work should be okay but the rest of the day is set to be hideous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Tied our blinds down, packed the boat away and put all our pool equipment under the pergola. I have to have DS1 at flinders at 3pm for an appt so that'll be fun getting him from school at 230 if it's raining sideways
    @monnie24, I'm doing the rice cereal as I did with DS1 but he is happy for me to start at 3months
    We started at 3m due reflux

8. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (28-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooo I went to the minders today....omg was I shocked..... I decided and that's final to go to the one I didn't expect.... (Not ascot park) and it's not Forbes either. I was totally wrong about the one I really wanted. Thank goodness I went and looked at them.

Well it's sunny where I am. But I don't think it's over yet. I was expecting really bad weather but it looked like a normal winters day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    Sooo I went to the minders today....omg was I shocked..... I decided and that's final to go to the one I didn't expect.... (Not ascot park) and it's not Forbes either. I was totally wrong about the one I really wanted. Thank goodness I went and looked at them.

Well it's sunny where I am. But I don't think it's over yet. I was expecting really bad weather but it looked like a normal winters day.
    Except a normal winters day doesn't cut power to the entire state! What a farce!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know where I could find out road closures between Victoria and Adelaide?