+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Around your area (I remember you saying your paed is in Bedford park. You've got an ELC on daws road closer to goodwood Rd. We are down at Sturt childcare to start next year at the end of June. I need 2 days and can't get them until after I go back to work and I put in for these days in February. I'm also down at the elc on Brighton rd and goldilocks on diagonal rd. It comes down to which Room you need and which child your wanting it for. There is also rainbow childcare in the tower at Marion on the 5th floor I think it is. You'll have to google and make calls to people and actually go in to fill in or of paper work to request the days you want. Generally well from experience they won't give or promise dates over the phone at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you, I have him starting at plympton on monday (Childcare) I'll see how that goes. That's 1 day. I just want him to get used to the idea of being away from me and me away from him. (I think I can't handle it, but his fine)

For kinder, I'm at Forbes, that's where I could get in, as my local kinder were very rude. I'm also waiting on another kinder next week to get back to me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nafsika For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (24-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @monnie24 what age did Sanjay say to you to start rice cereal with your kids. Just curious as we both use him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies....which kinder would you choose....
    Forbes
    Glandore
    Netley

TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    @monnie24 what age did Sanjay say to you to start rice cereal with your kids. Just curious as we both use him
    Yeah we did rice cereal as dd had reflux but not with DS as he had feeding issues etc

@nafiskia I think u have asked twice now. Goto all of them and just choose take hubby and make a joint decision with the primary school u want to goto as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Yeah we did rice cereal as dd had reflux but not with DS as he had feeding issues etc

@nafiskia I think u have asked twice now. Goto all of them and just choose take hubby and make a joint decision with the primary school u want to goto as well
    I'm not talking about school I'm talking about kinder

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    I'm not talking about school I'm talking about kinder
    I think she means you need to decide on a primary school first then go with the most suitable kinder.

I would (if you can) put their odd ball comment to the back of your mind at the one you're zoned to and write it off as a poorly chosen comment and move forward with them. Especially if most of those kids are going to the primary school you've decided on. A kinder with a great transition to school program is very valuable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Batten down the hatches for tomorrow ladies! I'm not looking forward to the drive from work to my parents place and back home again in the storm.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Adelaide Hubbers #2

Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    Ladies....which kinder would you choose....
    Forbes
    Glandore
    Netley

TIA
    I thought you had already booked into Forbes. Remember this from previous posts. If you aren't happy with Forbes the go with one of your other choices but I've already said before I wouldn't go with Forbes as people I know where not happy with the educators and the kids their as they wouldn't sort out the bullying that was taking place

What suburb are you in ?
    Last edited by babybeeno1; 27-09-2016 at 21:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Batten down the hatches for tomorrow ladies! I'm not looking forward to the drive from work to my parents place and back home again in the storm.
    Tied our blinds down, packed the boat away and put all our pool equipment under the pergola. I have to have DS1 at flinders at 3pm for an appt so that'll be fun getting him from school at 230 if it's raining sideways
    @monnie24, I'm doing the rice cereal as I did with DS1 but he is happy for me to start at 3months