+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 507
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,134
    Thanks
    446
    Thanked
    485
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Marion always busy everyone seems to go there it doesn't matter what part of town they are from

  2. #362
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,843
    Thanks
    2,896
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Marion always busy everyone seems to go there it doesn't matter what part of town they are from
    We live north and go to Marion. Much nicer than out our way

  3. #363
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,826
    Thanks
    5,039
    Thanked
    4,430
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    We live north and go to Marion. Much nicer than out our way
    I went to TTP a couple of weeks back, for the first time in about 11 years (I used to live 5 minutes from there my entire childhood) and I was quite impressed. The people were far more friendly than at any other shopping centre I've been to including Marion, Castle Plaza, Unley and Burnside shopping centres.

    I must admit I LOVE the new part of Marion, you could easily just go into that new bit and do your shopping at Aldi and the drier and veg and butcher and seafood shop.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

    Lil Smurfy  (15-09-2016)

  5. #364
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,843
    Thanks
    2,896
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I went to TTP a couple of weeks back, for the first time in about 11 years (I used to live 5 minutes from there my entire childhood) and I was quite impressed. The people were far more friendly than at any other shopping centre I've been to including Marion, Castle Plaza, Unley and Burnside shopping centres.

    I must admit I LOVE the new part of Marion, you could easily just go into that new bit and do your shopping at Aldi and the drier and veg and butcher and seafood shop.
    A couple of months back we drove all the way to Marion to buy presents for DD's birthday. We couldn't find anything we wanted, so ended up at TTP. That used to be my stomping ground as a kid. I don't mind it there, but DH prefers Marion.

  6. #365
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked
    337
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I find TTP small. Maybe I'm used to Marion?

  7. #366
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked
    337
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Does anyone know a good child care? I have put my name down and will attend it, however I wouldn't mind more days if possible. I'm south/west.

  8. #367
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    2,354
    Thanked
    1,871
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    Does anyone know a good child care? I have put my name down and will attend it, however I wouldn't mind more days if possible. I'm south/west.
    My DD goes to flinders Uni child care centre which is fantastic but the waiting list is well over a year probably 2 years so no good if you need something anytime soon! I've heard good things about Blackwood community and Kate cocks at hove.

  9. #368
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,826
    Thanks
    5,039
    Thanked
    4,430
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    My DD goes to Unley ELC and DS will start there in 3 weeks time. How old are your kids? I think they have current vacancies in pre-kindy and kindy at the moment. They're amazing there and while I know it's a little drive from you, I think it's well worth it.

  10. #369
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked
    337
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    My DD goes to Unley ELC and DS will start there in 3 weeks time. How old are your kids? I think they have current vacancies in pre-kindy and kindy at the moment. They're amazing there and while I know it's a little drive from you, I think it's well worth it.
    I called them that time and they told me they couldn't take me in. (Kinder)

  11. #370
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,826
    Thanks
    5,039
    Thanked
    4,430
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    I called them that time and they told me they couldn't take me in. (Kinder)
    They're two different places. DD also goes to Kindergaten (Unley Kindergaten) 2 days a week, that's who I recommended for actual Kindy (SA Government run) which is where they go the year before they start Primary School.

    Unley ELC is a Childcare Centre that takes babies from 6 weeks up until they start school. My friend has a son turning 1 in December and he just got a place for January (babies room is harder to get into then the 'pre-kindy' and 'kindy' room.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Adelaide Hubbers
    By Nafsika in forum Adelaide
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 18:38
  2. WA Bushfires - any hubbers affected?
    By Hulahoop in forum Natural Disasters
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-01-2016, 01:42
  3. Any hubbers do meditation?
    By HLE in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 28-08-2015, 15:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Little Rugby NSW
Catch, weave, chase, run, but most of all have FUN! Little Rugby runs a NSW network of fun, safe and non-contact footy classes for BOYS and GIRLS aged 2yrs – 7th birthday.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!