+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Question
    Did you go all numb just above your wound, on it, below it and on your fanny aswell. I've seriously got no feeling what so ever there and it looks like it's been beaten up with boxing gloves it's that puffy. Got the midvives stumped just waiting for OB to come in for my daily chat
    Yeah it's returned normal now after 2-3 years completely normal haha! Hope your ok

I'm no good for meet ups right now so busy with WCH apps child care etc can barely think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @monnie I thought you were in Tasmania for some silly reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Mondays are still good for me for meet-ups; and now Stephie is at childcare on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, instead of Mondays, she could come too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Thought I'd jump in and say hi! Im 31 and expecting bub #1 at the end of August - just waiting for ob to confirm cesarean date for placenta being low and a rather large bub! I'm from Gawler. Where is everyone else from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst85 View Post
    Hi ladies! Thought I'd jump in and say hi! Im 31 and expecting bub #1 at the end of August - just waiting for ob to confirm cesarean date for placenta being low and a rather large bub! I'm from Gawler. Where is everyone else from?
    Welcome to the club. I'm south. Just had 2nd DS on Monday via c-sec (never again), has grade 4 PP which was monitored from 20wks with growth scans. It could still move for you but depends how far away it is from the cervix opening. Needs to be a minimum of 2cm to go natural. As for size that be can wrong aswell. DS last week was 5,11 at 36+3, has c-sec on Monday at 37+2 and weighed 6,9. No way did DS put on a pound in 6 days. We had to go early as placenta was clotting and showing signs of breaking away and in the end it had aswell.

I hope it does move for you though natural is so much better, recovery is a lot better and faster. Ask lots of questions about the PP don't let your avoid anything at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Welcome to the club. I'm south. Just had 2nd DS on Monday via c-sec (never again), has grade 4 PP which was monitored from 20wks with growth scans. It could still move for you but depends how far away it is from the cervix opening. Needs to be a minimum of 2cm to go natural. As for size that be can wrong aswell. DS last week was 5,11 at 36+3, has c-sec on Monday at 37+2 and weighed 6,9. No way did DS put on a pound in 6 days. We had to go early as placenta was clotting and showing signs of breaking away and in the end it had aswell.

I hope it does move for you though natural is so much better, recovery is a lot better and faster. Ask lots of questions about the PP don't let your avoid anything at all.
    Thanks! Congratulations on your DS! Hope you recover quickly ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I’m a 26 yo SAHM from Adelaide (Wynn Vale) and I have a month old DD. She’s gorgeous if you ask me.

I already did an introduction in the Introductions forums. Might as well do it here.

Not very informative, I know. Guess I'm not much of a writer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the new hubbers.

Monday's are great for me also catzilla.

I'm south (plympton area)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are we all doing? Bit of wild weather yesterday..... Hopefully today is better.... Wasn't it beautiful on Thursday though....it felt like an autumn/summer night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning, I'll agree about Thursday it was sooo nice then Friday came round.

Currently I'm trying to get ds2 to feed as he's being a fussy bum when on the boob