Closed Thread
Page 93 of 119 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls i love your knowledge and wisdom! I want to start taking vitex too especially for balancing hormones ! I'm going to look it up now! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awww @tjuls, you know how we love you as a post hog and for sharing all your knowledge and funny stories! Can't ask for a better buddy...

@hopefulangel1987, I am so glad that you are feeling a bit better now. It's a tough journey but we are all here for one another... If you feel you are up for it, why don't you go for IVF? For me, I am just too impatient plus due to my age, time is not on my side anyway! Either way, we are here for you! (PS: can't answer that question about effects of antibiotics on sperm quality... )

@Mimimoo, it's ok, no pressure, whatever works best for you. Shoot away - we are here for you! Let us know how it all goes!

We had a dear buddy @Billie2 and she would do these most lovely roll calls (I can't do what she does!). I miss her and I hope she is well...

@MrsSingh, you are so strong and positive, I admire your strength so much. My doc said the same thing 1.5 years ago when I had a missed mc at 7.5 weeks. He said, at least it proves you can get pregnant naturally. But guess what? 1.5 years and not a blip! So IVF, here we are! As for guided transfer, I don't remember mine being guided though. It was just in and out - I did get to wave to my warrior bean before it went in but that was it?! Hope to see you in 9 months beanie! Hope you get more info on this soon.

@ABG79 - looks like you will be the one entertaining us this week with updates!

Sending you my thoughts and love @LillyM and @Kookii....
    Last edited by VickyP; 18-04-2016 at 21:28.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK, I just did my Crinone shot tonight and the stick came back out with some blood! Pretty red in colour and I am trying not to panic. No bleeding / blood flow yet but it's the first time I am seeing this!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

@VickyP try not to panic. Could it just be a bit of an irritated cervix? I've heard crinone can cause irritation. Hoping that's all it is xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

@VickyP try not to panic. Could it just be a bit of an irritated cervix? I've heard crinone can cause irritation. Hoping that's all it is xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We understand @hopefulangel1987..we've all been through those 'f*** is this going anywhere' moments.. It's all up and down but we have to keep going, find the inner strength to pull through one cycle at a time. We are here for u hun.. Through the rough, tough and the joys
    Im not sure if painkillers and antibiotics will affect ur hubbys sperm directly.. I think it's more the virus or infection that he is trying to overcome that could affect his sperm production. I hope he overcomes it soon!! @Mimimoo - I hope you won't have to deal with the endo yet because you're going to be preggers for the next 9mnths!! Haha @MrsSingh- funny u brought up ultrasound guided transfers. I read a really good article by an American FS who swears that all transfers should be done with ultrasound. He gets all the hard cases from other FS and finds that some FS dont have the technique to perform the transfer esp on special cases of retroverted uterus etc.
    Of the two transfers that I've done so far at Primary by 2 diff fs, an ultrasound was never used. I think they pull it out for ladies who they have difficulty inserting the catheter. I don't know if we can request a guided transfer though.. Hmmm... @ABG79- thanks hun.. But my knowledge and wisdom is very limited..haha.. I'm just clutching at any reason I can to explain y it's not working...haha.. A coping mechanism maybe ?? Haha or I'm just a plain curious nutter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is the Crinone stick red or salmon colour @VickyP?
    Is this the first Crinone stick with abit of blood?
    Stay calm hun...it could just be residual blood from the epu? A Scratch around the Epu wound in the vagina?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP how are you this morning?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (19-04-2016),VickyP  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for asking @ABG79 and thanks for your quick response last night too. And @tjuls. What would I do without you awesome ladies?

I am feeling better and more calm today. So far, no bleeding, spotting, blood flow (basically no sign of blood since the applicator incident last night).

I think you are right - it's irritation from the Crinone and I think I might have poked in a little too much and the cervix got nicked. I also called the nurses this morning and Nurse Lee assured me that it is common and not a worry. She says some people have pink, brown, red blood and as long as there is no on-going pain and continuous blood flow, it's fine.

Keeping my fingers crossed. I panicked so much last night and just burst into tears that poor DH was so shocked and traumatized by it all. Ooops.

Please stick around lil' warrior beanie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh phewwwwwww @VickyP. Was thinking about u this morning hoping and praying that it hasn't progressed into anything serious.
    Stick lil bean stick!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (19-04-2016)